Loyalty Program w/ Email & SMS

Loyalty Program w/ Email & SMS

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 8, 2021

I think we are just scratching the surface of this app by using only popup and email workflow for now. But it has lot many features that we need to discover and setup correctly. The customer service is great. The app paid for itself in just a week since we were able to recover few abandoned carts. Look forward to use further features as it's been just a couple weeks. Will update my review with more feedback later.

TheSkinRelief
January 30, 2021

This app is a great all in one option for many aspects of my store. I have tried a bunch of apps for loyalty, reviews, emails, etc... and, in the end I came back to this app to handle them all. The customer service is great as well! Send a message and your issue or concern is handled quickly and professionally. I am anxious for this app to grow and help me find new ways to attract and keep customers coming to my store! I’d like to send a special shout out to Preetam for putting up with my constant questions! (I am a little OCD sometimes )

BK Variety Market
Time spent using app: 3 months
AiTrillion replied February 1, 2021

Thanks BK Variety Market.

January 20, 2021

Extremely customer friendly userface and easy to use app. Most importantly, the most amazing customer service - they helped me with all the little details and put a lot of time and effort to my demanding questions. Would highly recommend them and the app!

Aqua Care Pro
Time spent using app: 9 days
AiTrillion replied February 1, 2021

Thanks Aqua Care Pro.

January 16, 2021

Been a huge help Preetam's customer service is great when setting up my shop I spoke to him everyday for at least a week and gave me as much help as I needed.

CraftCentralCompany
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 15, 2021

I just love AI Trillion. Not only is the App the best thing for your web site but the support is brilliant and one of the best I have encountered. Whenever I ask for something I get an answer straight away from support and the job is actioned immediately. Keep up the amazing job guys.

Ecofriend
New Zealand
January 15, 2021

فريق عمل متعاون جدا وسرعة الاستجابه والدعم .
التطبيق يشمل خدمات متعدده بديله لتعدد التطبيقات مناسبة السعر للخدمات .

بوابة التسويق SF
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 8, 2021

We love this app! They have been very helpful with any and all issues we faced in a timely manner. Their support on this amazing app means the world! Download this app you won’t regret it.

Paris Michelle
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 1, 2021

The single most value for money app to grow your business from day 0. Support is almost always available. Havent taken more than a couple of hours in solving any issues I had. Highly recommended.

doggietheapp.com
India
Edited May 25, 2021

Support was quick and very collaborative. Many thanks to Preetam and the team. I hope we can continue like this in the future.

GrabOnlineGH
Ghana
December 11, 2020

Really goods app. Reccurent billing, emailing members with active plan,etc...
And quick response each time with the support email.

Bonprono