Loyalty Program, Email, Review

Loyalty Reward Points w/ Email, Web Push, Product Reviews +11

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Love, Peace, & Bling

Great app! Easy to use. Plenty of amazing marketing features wrapped in one app. Push notifications, email marketing, loyalty rewards, and so much more.

You Are What You Dress

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

The app is very convenient! It's no doubt an ALL-IN-ONE app, including email marketing, loyalty rewards, announcement bar, insight and may more.

It's also very user friendly!

Lo Savon

Location Italy

Fantastic app with many useful services. Easy to use and to set up, very responsive customer service.

PuriFresh

Location Australia

I have downloaded other apps previously and I reckon this app Ai Trillion is by far the best suited for me. It's really easy to use, the process is brilliantly crafted, and for a "layman" like myself, all the "ready templates" are a so useful. Thank you to the brilliant people at Ai Trillion and the customer support team is so, so amazing too. Very helpful and sorted out my little coding thingy within a short period of time. Definitely a must have app for any new/existing website. Highly recommend.

iAgeless Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app for a couple of months now, it's amazing, easy to use and its templatised, very well thought of process. Saved quite a few abandoned carts too. I just seeked support for help on some coding, very quick reply and it's all handled within a very short time. I am genuinely very happy with this app, esp thanks to support team (you are a legend !) Thanks again.

Millefiori Murano

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love the review function, has really helped give my products a good reputation. I now have over 1000 5-star reviews on my products and it really helps customers make decisions. The rewards system is being used a lot by customers so a great retention tool. It was really easy to set up. A lot of customers use the points and I like being able to reward them for making my life easier, byt setting up accounts and leaving reviews. It took me a while to get round to using some of the features, like the "trending products' and 'New arrivals' widgets, and I am so glad I did, I get a lot of sales from these. I am not at all tech-savvy so it took me a while to work out how to do some things, but Preetam and the team are always there when I need them and they sort things out quickly and explain to me in laymans' terms what is going on. I now have a Professional level subscription and feel it is well worth it.

Thompson's Luxury Soap

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far I'm loving this feature rich app, and the price point it much lower than most apps that have 1/2 of the included features! Support has also been excellent.

Mycology Market

So far so good. Though would be nice to only have the sidebar reviews appear on certain pages. Same goes for the sidebar rewards, not soemthing ideally visible all the time

ZOPICA

I have gone through searching for the best app with all features and I ended up decided that this was far perfect yet comes economical. Full of functionalities and being versatile can bring a lot of help.

Butterflydij Boutique

This app is a one stop shop!! Everything I need and want to grab my customers attention is right here! Email, Rewards, customization and so much more!