Loyalty, Reviews, Email & more

Say goodbye to tons of apps- A simpler way to grow your store

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Self-Xpreshon Lifestyle

I am testing the app to see how effective it is. it is very intuitive and i am getting more interaction with my site than ever before. the tech support is very responsive and top notch! wow very impressed so far. A few more days to go.

Lucky Charm Forever

This app is extremely amazing!! It's all in one place in one peace of mind. Nothing outbeat this app with everything all in one app without installing other apps.

LUXURY OF LIFE

I L0VE IT, ALL IN ONE APP LITERALLY ALL YOU NEED FOR YOUR STORE. THE ASSISTANT TEAM WILLING TO HELP YOU IN ANY SITUATION YOU MAY BE CONCERN ABOUT. THANKS, GUYS FOR THIS AMAZING APP.

Beyond Full Spectrum

This app does it all, one stop shop for all your loyalty, email marketing and push notification needs. Great and fast support!

Modern Choices

I use this app to help me manage my store. The results are stellar! I highly recommend this app. Give it a try. You’re going to see how seamless and effective this app lends to your business.

TheHatke

The feature of Web push has helped us to get abandoned carts back .Love this product and their customer support.

My Vanity Passion

Muy buena aplicación, me gusta como lucen los reviews en la pagina y todas las aplicaciones se pueden automatizar, es una aplicación muy completa e intuitiva, la recomiendo ampliamente!

ShopxBuy

That app is fantastic. Multi function help me to save time and focus on other important things. Thanks a lot...

JFredette

This app is great, it has everything in it I need. I'm also able to get rid of other apps I was paying for and now have one .

LANDLcouture.online

This program is great, it can save me a lot of time and automatic management, I like it very much !