AiTrillion ‑ All In One App

Loyalty Program, Membership, Email, Reviews, Web Push, Form

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dainty and Dapper Pet Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app really does replace a handful of other apps! It's pretty simple to use. The support is great! Very useful app.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback!

We pride ourselves on helping merchants to reduce the number of apps they are using on the store & save $$$, so glad I was able to help! 🧙‍♂️ ✨

TORCH

Location Indonesia

The AiTrillion team provide us an exclusive service. They treat our request as a development tools to grow their business. Aside of features, we also get a lot of insight, so we can grow together.

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. 💖

We are so glad our team was able to provide the support that you needed 💪 We also appreciate your thoughtful feedback on our calls. These are great ideas that we will pass along to our Product Team to add on the features.

Shree Guruji

Location India

Great App! If you are looking for a solution that will allow your customers to come back for more with loyalty, emails, reviews, etc., you are looking at the right one! This app helps us in removing multiple apps which we are using for the store. They are helping us a lot and super patient. Jacq was helping us all the way and making it a success.

August 12, 2022

We are so happy you are enjoying AiTrillion so far 🤗 and happy to hear that it has been easy for you to use and customize! Thanks for leaving a review!

RitzyBath

Super helpful and quick to resolve any issues. Need min of 100 characters to post the review.............................

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us the review! 💖

Katys Boutique

AI Trillion support team has one of the best customer service teams I met. Always super helpful and want to help understand the tool and how to make it better.

July 22, 2022

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

The ClaraMae Collection

Time spent using app Over 1 year

AI Trillion is so helpful! They provide wonderful instructions with pictures that really assist a non-coding person, like my self, with the ability to set most things up on a website, However, no matter how simple their instructions are, they are here to help you out! they are prompt with response and quick to fix the issue at hand! Their program is easy to use, but should you get stumped they are only a quick chat away! Thank you AI Trillion

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

The Bronzery

Time spent using app About 2 months

Not only is this app effective in helping me meet my marketing and sales goals, but the customer support is first class. I can get on a zoom anytime I need and speak with a team of people who are extremely knowledgeable and care about my company's success.

June 2, 2022

We're so happy to hear you've had a great experience with the app! We'll let our support team know you appreciated them. We appreciate them too 💪💖

Layr

Location South Africa

I moved to Shopify after seeing this plugin on a client's site. It does everything 600 plugins on WooCommerce would do. There were a few issues (I like all my site elements to have the same theme), and their amazing support specialist Preetam D was there to help me every time. I don't often leave reviews, but this company and that support specialist deserve more than five stars!

June 2, 2022

Thank you for your review,😍 I'm so happy Preetam was able to help you. Just between you and me, we think he is really awesome too! 🙌 Best of luck with your program!

GNA Salon Services

Time spent using app Over 1 year

AiTrillion offers very useful tools for your business, but what is even better is they offer help in implementing their tools. I'm not a developer, and they extra help is the only way I could get the tool up and running. I'm transitioning from another emailing marketing app and they have been very helpful. I hope they add SMS in the future.

June 2, 2022

We're so happy to hear that! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review 💖 We are going to launch the SMS module in June 2022 only.

EarringHolderGallery

I am in the process of migrating from another ESP and have been very pleased with how it has been handled.

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We're so happy to hear that it was a good one ✨