Loyalty, Reviews, Email & more

Say goodbye to tons of apps- A simpler way to grow your store

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

grayne + co.

I have several apps with Shopify and I love that this all stream lines into one. Saurabh has been a great help in answering all of questions and helping migrate all of the data from all of my other Shopify apps. Great Customer Service. I highly recommend

dreamersandplanners

I only installed the app today and Preetam has already helped me so much! I am having some teething problems (user error I must stress) and he is helping me sort them all out. In fact he has gone above and beyond so far!

LACE PASTE

Honestly, has been one of the best apps, Ive used on Shopify. Love that I'am able to speak with someone and get so much support with setting up the backend of my business and for the price, its just worth it! Really amazing app, and I love that you can do everything all in one place.

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your experience 😍

OPPIDUM

This App is fully fitting with our expectations.
We needed to customize some standard template with regards to our language (French) and they did it very quickly. Thank you for the perfect support.

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that our app has been able to help your business 🙏

thefitcommandments

My CS rep Namit was awesome! The app has great support and as of now I am really enjoying it! The setup and onboarding has been great and is really really useful!

February 23, 2022

We're so glad to hear that you're loving our customer service!

Wigs By Just Awesome LLC

Excellent customer service. I contacted AiTrillion for help exporting my review and setup. Preetam, did a great job even when I had to change my mind on different occasions, Preetam, was patient with me. Thank you for a job well done

February 23, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our customer service team! We're so happy to hear that it was a quick/easy one 😍

Backyard Therapy

It seems to be very useful and all-inclusive marketing software for our website. The customer support is also very helpful!

February 23, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so happy to hear that you're loving our app ✨😍

Crocs™ Việt Nam

This is a good choice to develope marketing automation tool to make service better. They support well and help me a lot

February 18, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review.
We're so happy to hear that you're happy with the product and our team! 💖

Jubilee Gift Shop

Great customer service. They helped us a lot. We are very happy to be using this, and our customers are excited about all the loyalty rewards!

February 18, 2022

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

James Hood Guitars

I needed an email marketing platform to reach our customers. shopify advised AiTrillion. These guys are great! Quick to get back to me when i need help! Highly Recommend! This is a great all in one App!

February 18, 2022

That is so kind💖, thank you so much for leaving a review, We are always here if you need us.