Loyalty, Reviews, Email & more

Say goodbye to tons of apps- A simpler way to grow your store

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Unique Style

Great app with great features and the most important is it is free no hidden charges or additional payments required, it is free until you reach 5000 email which is great for those who are starting their business

Saveurs Bio Malgaches

J'ai commencé tout seul, avec YouTube te les conseils. Parfait franchement super. Tellement de possibilité, j'adore

Arm Clock

This is a very useful suite for any e commerce business. It has a lot of what I have been searching for. It will make our opening come a lot sooner. Thank you.

AlphaLegend

This app is the number 1 app for email marketing!
It has everything you need and it's very easy to use!

By Click Store

Nice app, I am very happy to use this app. It has a lot of options I was looking for. I had a glitch when adjusting things on my site and the whole app disappeared.

buytrik

i used this app and i like it. but i suggest, if devloper add 2 more features 1.wishlist & 2. social login , then users dont need any other app & it will make this app best.

Babies' Crib

Hey, so far so go. It's indeed a all in one app. It has helped me automate my store, and its really saving me a lot of time. I am grateful for it, moreover I ended up uninstalling some other gimmick apps that I had before.

Harmony Sage and Essence

I love this app!!! Seamless workflow and smooth to work with!!! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is starting up.

Gees General Store

I downloaded this app and am very pleased with the service. Aitrillion is helping my business grow, they are very helpful especially when you need help with any issues you may need help with. I am very satisfied with this app.

AEVinyl

This app is absolutely amazing and has the power to do a lot of different things on your site.

Also, the customer service is quick to respond and has information ready to answer your questions and resolve your problems. I highly recommend this app