Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TrendZ27

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

During my work time on browsers and finally Shoppe Fei I was noticed that there is a large amount of different applications but on the large number but does not serve any site significantly .. During my continuous research your application was found more than wonderful with all the different tools it contains and is suitable for any site where it can be downloaded for free In addition to a guide to how to smooth tools and how they work on your site, they can be modified to suit your needs

thesalelocker.com

I have been searching a lot of the apps here on shopify and I was surprised at the many functions this app gives you!

Uzzytech

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ótimo aplicativo eu gosto das suas funções e dos web push. Pode ajudar bastante a recuperar carrinhos abandonados

FMstorecr

Location Costa Rica

Realmente tiene muchas variables pero no son fáciles de activar, mas sin embargo el equipo de soporte técnico me ayuda por montones esos son puntos a favor porque la aplicaron es muy completa realmente vale la pena usarla.
Excelente soporte técnico.

ANN MARIE INK CREATIONS

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app. The app has lots of options and is very helpful, with keeping everything running smoothly.

Dumux&EurekaYa

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This is one of the best app that have used. It has many features and very useful. This app help too much to get more sales. Thank you.

Brooun

Location India

amazing customer service resolved my issue in minutes thanks a lot preetam for you help I definitely recommend this app

Uniform Security Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Molto utile come app, davvero carina ed intuitiva!! Credo sia una delle poche disponibili a livello gratuito ad offrire questo servizio.

Power Fitness

I love the onboarding proccess & so far i can see how it's going to help since with getting to know my customers/leads

Donna

Location Brazil

I've been using it a little while but I'm really enjoying it. There are several tools and the fact that you can change the text to the shape you want has won me over.