AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Email Marketing, Loyalty, Review, Push, Affiliate, Popup& more

trendyfashpro

i would say all in one app.chat bots,web push,email marketing,loyalty programme,review collector, sale predictor etc.its cheap compared to downloading many paid apps.

BLH Group Enterprises LLC

The app was easy to install and they walk you through the basic set up for the app. I've only been using it for a week but so far I like it.

Bella Valentina

This app is extremely useful, beneficial, and very affordable. I am still learning about all the app has to offer my store, but each day time I login I notice something new that I can do marketing wise.

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

I have to say that this is a definitive MUST-HAVE!! It's a real all in one period. I started using it and just starting you can see that you can easily start removing apps from your store because this have it all.

Cumming Toys

Excellent tool! I’m so glad I chose to use it. Support has helped me a lot! A++++++++++++++++++++++++

J Fashion Store

This App is great so many features to help keep our customers engaged in our brand. The Email marketing automation with Loyalty and Review is great combination in this app.

September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're glad that our app is able to help your business!

Insect Sales.com

We just started with Aitrillion. A few problems were handled very professionally and quickly. Programs work well and we are looking forward to a good future with Aitrillion. Keep up the good work. Regards Ken @ Insect Sales.com

SkyeHi Products

I highly recommend this app.their support team are very good and friendly.They always work hard to sort out all my concerns.

Earth Autism

Best app ever!! friendly fast service and set up is a breeze, 1000% recommended!!! covers all basics for a new online store, emails, push notifications, loyalty program etc...

Happy-Eco Store

Great app! Got everything I needed. Customer support helped me quickly with the question I got. Would recommend this app