Email, Loyalty Point, Web Push

Rewards, Email Marketing, Reviews, Push, Affiliate Program

$19/month. 14-day free trial.

AirClear

Really good app and amazing customer service! They are always quick to answer and really helpful with all the occuring issues.

Mercy Abounding

It is very easy to use this app. It has beautiful free templates. The customer staff do respond on time to concerns.

Treasure Knot

Very patient support from Preetam as I am not very tech savvy at all. I am on the free subscription at the moment & everything has been working well.

fab4collection

I used this app to help me create customer reviews as well as set up customer loyalty points. Very east and overall great experience!

Executive Supplements

I love the support staff and the concept of this "app", It is much more than one app, it is like many apps working together in a clever way
Try it. It is simple to work with

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review 💖 We are sending you positive vibes!!!

FragrantBodyOilz

This app is literally going to save me $400 in other app fess, AND ITS A BETTER PRODUCT! They also have AMAZING customer service. Im in the process of getting rid of at least 4 apps! This is possibly the best app value wise that we have purchased! Big appreciation from FragrantBodyOilz

Brigid's Garden Artisanal Soap

Great support, easy to use. The one thing I needed help setting up so far (DKIM settings) they were able to give me clear instructions that solved the problem.

April 18, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟This is super helpful 💖

Ravenous Miniatures

Customer service is great I needed help getting everything started and they had me set up within a day.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review We're excited about your launch and we're here to help you boost customer engagement 🚀

Je Suis Diva

This app is overwhelmingly inclusive of just about everything I need...in a good way! With all of the moving parts it takes a minute to get acclimated and that where the A1 customer service comes in...you have to try this app, you won't be disappointed. Not to mention, I received a phone call a few days after I downloaded the app from the customer success department to get a feel for my needs and to let me know that their team would be there to help with the onboarding and anything else I need. You can't beat Great Customer Service!!!

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and five-star rating! Our Customer Success team is so happy to help out. 😄

Janelle Beauty

This is quite a robust app so we needed help implementing some of the modules. It was a great customer service experience!

April 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review ✨ We're so glad to hear that you're loving the app! 💖