Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

St. Louis Dancewear

It is helpful to talk to an expert in order to learn all of the many features AiTrillion offers. I look forward to learning more!

January 13, 2022

Thanks so much for the five-star rating! 🤗

The Caffeine Experience

Location Singapore

Preetam was fabulous in helping me sort my needs out.. there are so many things to get done. I could not have done it without preetam help.

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖
We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app :)

All Terrain

Saurabh was extremely helpful in showing me how to segment lists for our email marketing campaign. I feel more confident in using the AI Trillion app in conjunction with Shopify. I am very grateful for their expertise!

January 13, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

Soberlicious

AITrillum have been a great support so far. They are quick to respond and have solved many issues we had. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖

Unlax Self®️

The AiTrillion APP is a must have if you're wanting to give your website an all-inclusive marketing strategy and automation that was heaven sent I truly very thankful and grateful for Saurabh he took his time making sure I understood everything that this app offers. If you're not using this App, you're missing out come join us for the best advice in helping your store grow AWESOME I'm so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 13, 2022

We're so happy to hear that 🥰
Thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review!

Sound & Soulful

Time spent using app About 23 hours

AiTrillion is absolutely AMAZING. Hands-down the BEST app for all online business owners out there using Shopify! They have a huge variety of features, each of which is incredibly customizable. Their support team is always on-call to help and is extremely knowledgeable, communicative and helpful along the way. Excellent service all around!

November 30, 2021

We're so glad to hear this! Thank you so much for leaving us this review 💖

BloomBliss.com

AiTrillion is awesome!!! They really provided me with great support in helping me to understand their workflow work and how to integrate them to my website. They also showed me how to incorporated the loyalty program to reward my customers for their purchases. There are so many different things you can do with this app. Thank you AiTrillion for the great support!!

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We're so glad to hear that the AiTrillion support team was able to help out 💖

SkyLyfe

AiTrillion provided great technical support and training concerning any changes or api integration with our website. They also provide training support concerning any questions or support I needed for my website. Great app for CMS and automated marketing.

November 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind words, we're thrilled to hear that you found our support friendly and are already seeing the benefits of marketing automation & cms. 🚀

Vigarus

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent, fast, and efficient customer service. Easy to use platform. Lots of resources to learn how to..

Swan Affordable Handbags

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very valuable to the overall success of my store once launched. customer support team is also great.