AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Email Marketing, Loyalty, Review, Push, Affiliate, Popup& more

Book and Bear

This app has so many great features for a free app! And the customer service is fantastic. Quick, friendly and efficient! I like that I can have chat, rewards program, reviews and so much more with one app that works so well with my store. Excited to see how this will help my sales over the next quarter, too!

Shop with Bossed up Chic LLC

i used this app to help me with my email marketing and to track down my abandon carts and they have delivered beyond my expectations, the best part is that they provide real value for free absolutely amazing!

SJ Health & Beauty LLC

This app is starting to help my business and I am so grateful for it! Best decision I’ve made thus far!

Vera Stores Philippines

This app is awesome! Setup an amazing content and i am able to offer a loyalty programs to my customers! Love it

Paw Print Discounts

These guys respond quickly, and hands on very helpful! This is a great app!
Thank you!
~Paw Print Discounts~

Fizzy Dizzy

Easy to use app little skills needed but very useful. It change my online business to a better and more efficient
Great app indeed.Enjoy it!

dogparentsonline.com

Does everything saving a ton of cash, no longer need separate apps for everything needed. It is a little complicated to set up.

RoseBearAndCO

easy to use, free all the basics, great app to use in shopify
recommended for all those who just started.

Slayish Sunglasses

I have seen the benefit of AiTrillion app, and I am so pleased with it. I am able to see real time updates, especially when my customers leave reviews. I have not yet explored all this app has to offer, but definitely will be. It's a must add to your store

Flaunt'n'Flutter by Reem

I love this app, it maybe on its initial phase but future looks bright keep improving AiTrillion Team