AiTrillion ‑ All In One App

AiTrillion ‑ All In One App

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
AiTrillion
4.6
August 17, 2022

This app has great potential but the support is non-existent. Out of 20+ tickets they may have responded to a few. The videos they have are great as an overview but there are still questions you'll need answered and you'll be lucky to get a reply. I even emailed them several times with this complaint and no answer.

mydiysupplies
Time spent using app: 28 days
AiTrillion replied August 17, 2022

Hi there - Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the ticket and I am checking this with the team.

You can also reach me directly at sachin@aitrillion.com and I am happy to work with you now.

July 22, 2022

This app is fraudulent DO NOT USE. I had customer service discontinue my subscription. Yet they still charged me for the next month. I contacted customer service and they claim I wasn’t charged after I sent all my information showing charges.

Couture Kids Infant and Children’s Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
AiTrillion replied July 22, 2022

Hi Couture Kids Infant and Children’s Boutique,

Sorry to hear this but our billing team has already approved your refund and we have no intentions to charge sellers if they do not use the app.

I hope this issue is resolved for you and we are happy to connect with you by phone or email to help you in any way we can.

Thanks

Edited February 23, 2022

UPDATE: First impression was soooo good BUT the email template are a FAKE. Looking so good, but are totally different! Looks like THE solution! Excellent Support: very fast, detailed and polite information. Thanks so much for your patience and time!

KETOFAKTUR®
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
AiTrillion replied February 15, 2022

We are sorry that you are facing some issues with email templates.
Our customer support will be reaching you to assist you with the same and provide you with all possible solutions for the email campaigns setup.

April 29, 2021

Good app but greedy billing and Rip off ! they auto upgrade you if you go beyond the treshold , they cannot generate a report of what customer counts are , unethical practices despite hacing several conversations , extremely complex and time consuming to remove customers from system we will report this to shopify compliance team , there is no problem with the app but the people running it are a big problem.

Kichri Store
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 16, 2021

ACABAN DE FACTURARME 133 EUROS DE FACTURAS QUE SE HAN GENERADO AHORA MISMO AL SUSCRIBIRME AL PLAN DE PAGO CON PRUEBA GRATUITA HASTA SEPTIEMBRE DE 2021, Y ME HAN COBRADO HASTA DEL AÑO PASADO CUANDO YO NO LOS CONOCIA, COMO NO CONTESTAN A LOS CORREOS , YA QUE RECLAME LA SEMANA PASADA 19 EUROS QUE NO ME CORRESPONDIA PAGAR PORQUE AUN ESTABA EN EL PLAN GRATIS DE CUANDO INICIAS, SE LO EXIJO TODO POR AQUI , SI NO LO ARREGLAN LA SEMANA QUE VIENE QUITO LOS METODOS DE PAGO, NO ME LO VAN A COBRAR, ME DA IGUAL QUITQR LA TIENDA Y EMPEZAR DE CERO Y LES DENUNCIO POR LO PENAL POR ESTAFA, HE GUARDADADO YA TODAS LAS PRUEBAS DE MI RELACION CON USTEDES, EL PROGRAMA QUE TIENEN, LAS FACTURAS , ETC , ETC. PERO SI LO ARREGLAN ...BORRARE ESTA RESEÑA Y HABLARÉ BIEN DE USTEDES,

Genèse magasin vêtements et accessoires pour mariages, événements et saisons
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
AiTrillion replied April 18, 2021

Hola: hemos revisado sus cuentas y ya hemos aprobado el reembolso. Esta factura se cobra correctamente, pero aún así, nuestro equipo aprobó el reembolso completo ya que no ha utilizado la plataforma en este momento.

Por favor, avíseme si necesita alguna otra ayuda y estaremos encantados de ayudarle.

Gracias