AiTrillion Email + Loyalty

AiTrillion Email + Loyalty

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Loyalty Program Points, Email Marketing, Reviews, Web Push

SadeChic Boutique

This app is not free, nor is there a free plan. This is false advertising. WHen I signed in I was blocked from accessing the free plan and paid plans were offered. If I wanted to sign up for a paid plan I would have clicked on others that actually had the prices laid out.

January 14, 2021

Hi SadeChic Boutique,

We do have a free plan and you can access it without upgrading to the paid plan. You will get all features in the free plan which are mentioned here - https://app.aitrillion.com/freeplan

Let us know and we can help you in setting up the free plan.

AiTrillion Support

Ic-Ibuy Direct

This app is not free, nor is there a free plan. This is false advertising. Went to download this app and had to sign up for paid plan. If I wanted to sign up for a paid plan I would have clicked on others that actually the prices laid out.

January 4, 2021

Hi Ic-Ibuy Direct,

We do have a free plan and once you install the app, it will install in the free plan only. If you want to upgrade to a paid plan then it's optional.

Please let us know if you are facing any issues and we can also migrate you to the free plan, even if you have subscribed to a paid one.

Looking forward to assisting you with the same.

Team AiTrillion

Fashion Clearance

Fraud App, Worst app they showing free but they will charge on your account also the customer service worst ever i have seen, I share my feedback instead of apology or resolution their team said "Thanks", Bad ever app, Waste of time and money

MulherChique.com

I don't know about the paid plan, but forget it if you want to try it for free. It's very limited ...

Sassylog

It has modified my product page and I'm unable to remove the customer review bar even after deleting the ap

November 5, 2020

We have helped in removing it. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

The Golfing Eagles

They say the app is free for 90 days.... WRONG... No they will charge you 29 instantly, and with me, I complained about it and what did they do?? Charged me twice, like in the same week of using this. I mean it seems like a decent app, but you dont say its free for 90 days and then act like NO its not. They made it seem like they wanted you to try it for 90 days and get used to it. Well the support has been awful and this is the first 1 star review Ive ever left at shopify app store, but I am super disappointed and feel super ripped off. *** thanks for the lame response and NO you didnt give me a refund at all and you charged me twice..... How the hell are listing this app as FREE? Then you act like its no big deal that you charged me twice and act like you gave me a refund, where? How about two refunds for charging me twice and no I did not approve anything. Why the hell would I approve being charged 29 twice ? for something you guys make it seem is free for 90 days?

October 23, 2020

We apologies for the confusion and we have already approved your full refund before you submitted the review. You where charged because you have approved it manually and still we have no issues on refunding it and we can migrate you on the free plan. Please let us know if you need any assistance and our team is happy to setup all features on your store.

Beautiful Stylez

I installed this app, deemed it not worth the amount they ask for so uninstalled. THEN I got an email asking for optional feedbacK, ignored it to be nice, then received messages thru my business on facebook and instagram from Shubhangi Singh and shubhangisingh16 HARASSING me for the optional feedback, my husband spoke to this person and found out they were from the UNINSTALLED app and what they wanted. I AM HIGHLY DISGUSTED THAT YOU WOULD HUNT DOWN SOMEONE FOR UNINSTALLING YOUR OVER PRICED CRAP APP!

MadGoat.dk

It completely messed up settings of my store. Confirmed by a Shopify expert, it just randomly changed formatting of my product descriptions. I wanted to use the app for email marketing. It is not optimized for mobile (in 2020?!), the quality of the pictures is absolutely terrible and the design was also pretty bad. Sorry for such a bad review, but these are my feelings and experience.

ชาร์โคลแซนด์

No support at all. I asked question couple days ago but no reply. gotta delete app. I would rather pay than having free with no support at all.
For your reply : Why didn't you also state that your staff did reply to me "AFTER" I delete your app and "AFTER" I reviewed 1 star. Clearly that you have to improve your investigation or using some windows of opportunity to justify your app. I don't know who reply this review but your staff who contact me "AFTER" I delete your app was doing a great job.
In brief, in my point of view level of support still terrible. Mainly because "NONE OF THE RESPONSE FROM YOU UNTIL I DID NEGATIVE ACTION" For anyone want to try AiTrillion is just fine but COUNT ME OUT!!!

August 28, 2020

Customer is always The God For Us :) - Most of our 5-star reviews are clearly stating our support team hard work. We investigated the communication & did found that we replied the same day & again after it the next day. Sometimes/Rarely emails go to spam. Still, we will love to talk to you. Kindly send me email md@aitrillion or give us a call or send us a message on FB page if for some reason you are unable to get ur messages. We will do our best always. Our support is aways 100% FREE.

Boutiquemtb

Work about fine and then start asking for credit card details on login for "store ownership verification purposes"
As if.
App has been deleted and will never be trusted

June 8, 2020

We request you to please give us one chance to understand & explain the query. For the trust, Aitrillion is owned by AAAecommerce Inc, with 10+ various other apps on Shopify, also have 1000+ stores signed up in just the last 60 days. You can read tons of reviews on Shopify by 100's of sellers using it. For your issue specifically, We have a standard way of seller verification of the account. It's mandatory for us to follow industry standards for customer data protection & CAN-SPAM act using the consumer data. Our Ai if detects any anomaly automatically, does ask for store owner verification on the AiTrillion.com account created by anyone. Sometimes the Aitrilion account is created by a web agency doing the website & the owner doesn't know about it. However, we have many ways of verification, like via phone & domain-specific email submission too. Hence, we can solve your issue by various means.

Previous 1