AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated

by AAAeCommerce Inc

11+Apps- Email Marketing + Loyalty Program + Review + Web Push

LostInTheSauce

Love the app especially for pop ups and review automation. Could give more for the $9 package though.

Women' s Active Apparel

A great tool so far. The support team response is quick and thorough. I would definitely recommend this tool

April 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! Women' s Active Apparel. We're so happy to hear that you're happy with the app.🌟

Holistiworld Inc. Holistimart

I got AiTrillion to help me take my business from a simple store to a superstore. It is great for growing your already successful store into a thriving store that is based on a creative and constructive experience for the customer. I was also impressed with the level of merchant support. In the future, I hope they continue to update and evolve their app to make it easier for the merchants to integrate other tools etc. Overall, I am grateful for coming across this app and am excited to see how it continues to help my store thrive.

April 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! 🙌 Glad we could be of such help!

House Journey

Only two days into using this, a steep learning curve but well documented, and the support has been very efficient and fast in both instances I requested help. I think this is excellent value for money and I look forward to seeing how these integrations help my Shopify store.

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩
Glad we could be of such help! 😄

Butterfly In The Wind

I'm still getting used to this app (there is so much to learn!) so for now I will leave it at 4 stars with room for another star. I've needed help with two issues and they were resolved in a timely manner. For me, customer service is so important and so far, so good with Ai.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our Support team is here to help! 💖

www.work-tops.com

I used this app last 15 days its working well and good customer support also, i have only one issues its still not solved.

darosario

I like that its completely seamless and since I don't have a lot of time to stay on top of all the different app, AiTrillion does it all in one stroke. It couldn't be easier since I'm not a developer but I get the same results.

VAIYA

I have been using this app since April 2020. Have found the support to be good and the usually respond to the chat (might depend on time of day). I love how easily the Loyalty seems to work with the POS. I am happy to get email, loyalty rewards and other features all in one. The price is also excellent.

CDV Motos

The app works really good. Recommended. La app funciona muy bien, ayuda mucho con la gestión de clientes para el envío de e-mails de remarketing.

Molotow Bristol

A bit of a slow interface, however a good selection of features. Email campaigns are a bit difficult to put together.

Previous 1 3