AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Email Marketing, Loyalty, Review, Push, Affiliate, Popup& more

darosario

I like that its completely seamless and since I don't have a lot of time to stay on top of all the different app, AiTrillion does it all in one stroke. It couldn't be easier since I'm not a developer but I get the same results.

VAIYA

I have been using this app since April 2020. Have found the support to be good and the usually respond to the chat (might depend on time of day). I love how easily the Loyalty seems to work with the POS. I am happy to get email, loyalty rewards and other features all in one. The price is also excellent.

CDV Motos

The app works really good. Recommended. La app funciona muy bien, ayuda mucho con la gestión de clientes para el envío de e-mails de remarketing.

Molotow Bristol

A bit of a slow interface, however a good selection of features. Email campaigns are a bit difficult to put together.

Mommy's Little Heart

AiTrillion has been a great way to communicate with customers. I am able to get great insight on my customer on what they are looking for.

Camper Transformers

I just installed AiTrillion and completed my store setup. I can't comment on how this will work and for this I gave it 4 stars. My current rating is very good when it comes to the features this app promises, all rolled into one! The interface is also simple and intuitive, made even easier to use thanks to the step by step procedures. I hope to have great results soon and to come back here with a 5 star review!

DSdancestore | Official webshop - Daniele Scalise

I used this app and its really helpful with the setting and very intuitive with all the applications

Thebrowser

Easy to use app little skills needed but very useful. It change my online business to a better and more efficient
Great app indeed

The Indy City

It seems like a great app. Just added it to my store, hoping it will increase conversions and provide a great experience for my customers

buytrik

i used this app and i like it. but i suggest, if devloper add 2 more features 1.wishlist & 2. social login , then users dont need any other app & it will make this app best.

Previous 1 3