Ai Email Marketing + Loyalty

Ai Email Marketing + Loyalty

by AAAeCommerce Inc

All in one Email Marketing, Loyalty Program, Reviews, Web Push

House Journey

Only two days into using this, a steep learning curve but well documented, and the support has been very efficient and fast in both instances I requested help. I think this is excellent value for money and I look forward to seeing how these integrations help my Shopify store.

Butterfly In The Wind

I'm still getting used to this app (there is so much to learn!) so for now I will leave it at 4 stars with room for another star. I've needed help with two issues and they were resolved in a timely manner. For me, customer service is so important and so far, so good with Ai.

www.work-tops.com

I used this app last 15 days its working well and good customer support also, i have only one issues its still not solved.

darosario

I like that its completely seamless and since I don't have a lot of time to stay on top of all the different app, AiTrillion does it all in one stroke. It couldn't be easier since I'm not a developer but I get the same results.

VAIYA

I have been using this app since April 2020. Have found the support to be good and the usually respond to the chat (might depend on time of day). I love how easily the Loyalty seems to work with the POS. I am happy to get email, loyalty rewards and other features all in one. The price is also excellent.

CDV Motos

The app works really good. Recommended. La app funciona muy bien, ayuda mucho con la gestión de clientes para el envío de e-mails de remarketing.

Molotow Bristol

A bit of a slow interface, however a good selection of features. Email campaigns are a bit difficult to put together.

Camper Transformers

I just installed AiTrillion and completed my store setup. I can't comment on how this will work and for this I gave it 4 stars. My current rating is very good when it comes to the features this app promises, all rolled into one! The interface is also simple and intuitive, made even easier to use thanks to the step by step procedures. I hope to have great results soon and to come back here with a 5 star review!

DSdancestore | Official webshop - Daniele Scalise

I used this app and its really helpful with the setting and very intuitive with all the applications

Thebrowser

Easy to use app little skills needed but very useful. It change my online business to a better and more efficient
Great app indeed