Email, Loyalty Program, Review

Email, Loyalty Program, Review

by AiTrillion

Email Marketing, Loyalty referral points, Web Push, Affiliates

E3 Consulting

Update: Support did assist me with getting some features up and running. I still think there are some things that can be improved but I like having multiple apps in 1 place and at 1 price. I'm very happy now with using the app and support turned out to be great and very helpful. Looking forward to increasing revenue with this app! Wow. The potential and hope I had for this app is shattered. This app is so tedious and complicated to set up, especially the affiliate program part. I also do not find the email marketing as simple to set up as Klaviyo. There is not an option to change the text on certain buttons. The support is just ok. Since it's overseas, you just have to be patient for them to get back to you. The only apps that I found somewhat easy and simple to set up are the product reviews, pop ups, and loyalty programs. I'm undecided as to whether I'm going to keep the app altogether or keep and just use certain parts of it. Hopefully, I can figure it all out with a little more time and just keep asking support questions. But if you're like me and trying to launch a business, figuring out how to setup apps is not an efficient use of time for a business owner. Very annoyed and disappointed. If I see the app is a value add after using it, I will update this review.

July 23, 2021

Thanks so much for the candid feedback in this review! We're always working to make our app easier to use for everyone. Our support team has emailed you for the app setup and we always provide free setup of all features for our customers. Looking forward to assisting you with the same.

LostInTheSauce

Love the app especially for pop ups and review automation. Could give more for the $9 package though.

Women' s Active Apparel

A great tool so far. The support team response is quick and thorough. I would definitely recommend this tool

April 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! Women' s Active Apparel. We're so happy to hear that you're happy with the app.🌟

Holistiworld Inc. Holistimart

I got AiTrillion to help me take my business from a simple store to a superstore. It is great for growing your already successful store into a thriving store that is based on a creative and constructive experience for the customer. I was also impressed with the level of merchant support. In the future, I hope they continue to update and evolve their app to make it easier for the merchants to integrate other tools etc. Overall, I am grateful for coming across this app and am excited to see how it continues to help my store thrive.

April 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! 🙌 Glad we could be of such help!

House Journey

Only two days into using this, a steep learning curve but well documented, and the support has been very efficient and fast in both instances I requested help. I think this is excellent value for money and I look forward to seeing how these integrations help my Shopify store.

March 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩
Glad we could be of such help! 😄

Butterfly In The Wind

I'm still getting used to this app (there is so much to learn!) so for now I will leave it at 4 stars with room for another star. I've needed help with two issues and they were resolved in a timely manner. For me, customer service is so important and so far, so good with Ai.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our Support team is here to help! 💖

www.work-tops.com

I used this app last 15 days its working well and good customer support also, i have only one issues its still not solved.

darosario

I like that its completely seamless and since I don't have a lot of time to stay on top of all the different app, AiTrillion does it all in one stroke. It couldn't be easier since I'm not a developer but I get the same results.

VAIYA

I have been using this app since April 2020. Have found the support to be good and the usually respond to the chat (might depend on time of day). I love how easily the Loyalty seems to work with the POS. I am happy to get email, loyalty rewards and other features all in one. The price is also excellent.

CDV Motos

The app works really good. Recommended. La app funciona muy bien, ayuda mucho con la gestión de clientes para el envío de e-mails de remarketing.

Previous 1 3 4