AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated

by AAAeCommerce Inc

11+Apps- Email Marketing + Loyalty Program + Review + Web Push

Claim It Tees

This app has worked out fantastic for me! I highly recommend the app and its support team. I love that I don't have to slow down my site with a bunch of separately installed apps running inefficiently. I also very much appreciate the Ai Trillion service that I've received. Not only have they bent over backward to support customizations that I've requested, but they have remained very patient with me. I am not a techie person and this is my first e-commerce store/website. Their support team has been and continues to be, very responsive! Highly recommend.

Dynasty Official Store

Une bonne application tout en un, qui peut se révéler très redoutable une fois qu'elle à était bien configurer avec un service client super réactif. Je valide !

AirClear

Really good app and amazing customer service! They are always quick to answer and really helpful with all the occuring issues.

Mercy Abounding

It is very easy to use this app. It has beautiful free templates. The customer staff do respond on time to concerns.

Treasure Knot

Very patient support from Preetam as I am not very tech savvy at all. I am on the free subscription at the moment & everything has been working well.

fab4collection

I used this app to help me create customer reviews as well as set up customer loyalty points. Very east and overall great experience!

Executive Supplements

I love the support staff and the concept of this "app", It is much more than one app, it is like many apps working together in a clever way
Try it. It is simple to work with

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review 💖 We are sending you positive vibes!!!

FragrantBodyOilz

This app is literally going to save me $400 in other app fess, AND ITS A BETTER PRODUCT! They also have AMAZING customer service. Im in the process of getting rid of at least 4 apps! This is possibly the best app value wise that we have purchased! Big appreciation from FragrantBodyOilz

Brigid's Garden Artisanal Soap

Great support, easy to use. The one thing I needed help setting up so far (DKIM settings) they were able to give me clear instructions that solved the problem.

April 18, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟This is super helpful 💖

Ravenous Miniatures

Customer service is great I needed help getting everything started and they had me set up within a day.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review We're excited about your launch and we're here to help you boost customer engagement 🚀

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18