AiTrillion Email + Loyalty

AiTrillion Email + Loyalty

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Loyalty Program Points, Email Marketing, Reviews, Web Push

Aqua Care Pro

Extremely customer friendly userface and easy to use app. Most importantly, the most amazing customer service - they helped me with all the little details and put a lot of time and effort to my demanding questions. Would highly recommend them and the app!

CraftCentralCompany

Been a huge help Preetam's customer service is great when setting up my shop I spoke to him everyday for at least a week and gave me as much help as I needed.

Ecofriend

I just love AI Trillion. Not only is the App the best thing for your web site but the support is brilliant and one of the best I have encountered. Whenever I ask for something I get an answer straight away from support and the job is actioned immediately. Keep up the amazing job guys.

بوابة التسويق SF

فريق عمل متعاون جدا وسرعة الاستجابه والدعم .
التطبيق يشمل خدمات متعدده بديله لتعدد التطبيقات مناسبة السعر للخدمات .

Paris Michelle

We love this app! They have been very helpful with any and all issues we faced in a timely manner. Their support on this amazing app means the world! Download this app you won’t regret it.

doggietheapp.com

The single most value for money app to grow your business from day 0. Support is almost always available. Havent taken more than a couple of hours in solving any issues I had. Highly recommended.

GrabOnlineGH

So far we have enjoyed excellent support from AiTrillion and we hope there is a future with more collaboration with AiTrillion.

Pack Turtle

Amazing App with excellent support. This app does it all; Email marketing with discount codes, sales banners, product reviews, newsletter popups, Loyalty reward program, and Web Push notifications. There are other features that we don't use. Contacted support a couple of times and never had an issue getting a response.

Bonprono

Really goods app. Reccurent billing, emailing members with active plan,etc...
And quick response each time with the support email.

Sequential Performance Parts

From the moment I installed the app it started doing work for me on the back end. I was amazed at how fast my customers were interacting with it. I think this app guarantees a boost in conversions because it offers an incentive for your customers. I was helped thoroughly by customer service. I recommend this app to anyone who is looking for customer retention. Five stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32