AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Marketing Automation: Loyalty Program, Web Push, Review, Email

Stefani Fine Art

I would give this app 6 stars if I could. Easy to set up and the online help guides are excellent. The customer support is prompt and helpful. So far everything is working smoothly and accurately.

Reflikam.com

This app just added a value on my store. They are so quick to respond when I contact them and they helped me within few hours!

Averia Agency UK

I'm very surprised to see this app has 3 negative reviews. I was actually reading them before installing this app. So I decided to give it a go.

Week 1 - There were some settings I was not very comfortable with working on, however Prateem from the online chat fixed everything for me within minutes!

Week 2 - The app so far has generated more than £2,000 and the statistics and insights it provides you are unbelievably precise!

We totally love the Prediction system as it helps us a LOT when to send the emails and to which customers!

There is a 2-second delay when you reload the page, however, the team is working on that! Rest assured won't affect your conversions at all, instead, this delay makes the clients wait for this awesome rewards button to load so they can press it haha!

Absolutely brilliant!

Totally recommend!

Hot Deals Exchange

The app is really sleek, easy to use. Also the support is top notch - if you have an issue with anything they are really fast to help you resolve it, and go above and beyond to help get you up and running if you need it as well.

The Commoners Goods

Amazing customer service from AiTrillion app they set me up instantly and answered all my questions, as well as their service leading me to increased sales, HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Hometown Hoodies

App didn't work out for us but the customer service to take care of that was fantastic! Keep up the hard work and I hope it helps out others in the future.

November 29, 2019

Hi Tom - Your app charges are correct based on our pricing plan. Still, we went ahead and approved a refund of your charges as you have not used the app. Let us know if you have any queries and our team is available anytime to help you and set up the app with all the features.

Thanks

BeardKeeper

Brilliant ! This app has increased my sales and the loyalty rewards has given my customers the extras push to buy my products. I have to say the customer service team at aitrillion are absolute brilliant! They have sent me up and got me going without disturbing my business/ I highly recommend ai trillion!

November 29, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! It's awesome to hear that our Support team was able to help out!

Yaso Designs

The app is amazing, it has so many functions and allowed me to drop several apps. The customer service I have received is great and they are willing to help you.

November 29, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for the five-star review!

Grown Up Onesies

Am using this app to get my store ready for BFCM.It has lots of features and I like everything about it.Hopefully I will be able to make some sales.Customer service is excellent.Thank you Sachin!!You are the best.

TEKPROELITE

This app has the most solid features of any marketing app I've ever used. Support is top-notch. Don't pass this one up :)

Every time I have needed support they respond within an hour and often time they will offer to configure portions of the system I'm stuck on.

Previous 1 3 4 5