Email, Loyalty Program, Review

Email, Loyalty Program, Review

by AiTrillion

Email Marketing, Loyalty referral points, Web Push, Affiliates

Flawless Hair Collection LLC store

This app is number 1 for all your needs especially with the product review, and the email marketing. All the features are amazing.
Namit, is oh so nice. Prompt respond when you send an email to this company.
Thank you so much for all what you have taught me Namit!
You are the best!

September 22, 2021

We're so happy to hear that 💖
Thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review!

Frag-X

I enjoyed using the affiliate marketing, product review and loyalty reward options along with many other features.

August 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! 🌟 We're so glad to hear that you're loving the app! :)

Aramat Jewels

very usefull and great app and very good support. very helpfull and fast replay when you have a question

August 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! 🙌 We're so excited to see your store grow with AiTrillion :)

ExquisiteHairExt

I am very happy with the service I received. Preetam D worked quickly to get my issues resolved. Thank you again!

July 22, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving so quickly a review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

High-ish Dallas

Updating this review. We started out on a rocky start the first few days but every since then the support has been amazing! They are quick to respond and to setup a zoom call asap to fix the issue. I am extremely stratified!!

July 22, 2021

Hey there! We're so sorry to hear this. Our team has sent a message your way to help out. You can also drop us an email any time and we do reply to every ticket in a max of 12hours for sure. Our support email is support@aitrillion.com

Touchstone Media

I have used several email marketing apps, but this app is by far the best. It covers all aspects of email marketing. Though in the beginning I found it tedious to begin with, but the support has been quite great. They are always there to help, which you can't find in other apps. I will highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to increase their email marketing.

July 22, 2021

So glad to hear that you're loving the app! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

Inspire Active Wear

There are a lot of features to this app and it's taking some time to get things set up but the customer service has been very responsive and helpful when I have reached out. So far so good!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

Living Nutritionals

So far I am really enjoying all the features and easy configuration options as well as the Customer Service! I had a couple questions and was immediately able to speak with Namit for over an hour. He happily answered all my questions and gave me a lot of good information on how to find additional answers to commonly asked questions about setting up an Affiliate program.

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

Acapparelstore

I use this app to run my email campaign and it is good for us. The integration between loyalty, email, and all its features is very tight-knit and the support is great as well!

July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖

Funny Fan Store

This company is Awesome! In addition to assisting with me with my Ai Trillion Experience, I had an issue with my Email records which is not really associated with Ai Trillion but because it was a business related issue, the rep (Namit) spent 2 days with me to ensure that my business email was in working order so I can resume business as usual....Talk about EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! I highly recommend this app but more importantly the Customer Service Support! Thanks!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19