AiTrillion Marketing Automated

AiTrillion Marketing Automated

by AAAeCommerce Inc

11+Apps- Email Marketing + Loyalty Program + Review + Web Push

Funny Fan Store

This company is Awesome! In addition to assisting with me with my Ai Trillion Experience, I had an issue with my Email records which is not really associated with Ai Trillion but because it was a business related issue, the rep (Namit) spent 2 days with me to ensure that my business email was in working order so I can resume business as usual....Talk about EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! I highly recommend this app but more importantly the Customer Service Support! Thanks!!!

KowHorseFarm

I have had this app for awhile but have not used/understood many of the features. I reached out and Namit had a zoon meeting with me. He was VERY knowledgeable, patient and showed me exactly how to use some of the phenomenal features available with Ai Trillion.. Thank you Namit

Maloos Design

This app is sort of all in one. The customer service was good. I had a question and somebody from their team helped me with the issue.

DoorStepInk

This app offers a lot of capability. The AIT team is very responsive and helpful when needing assistance.

Claim It Tees

This app has worked out fantastic for me! I highly recommend the app and its support team. I love that I don't have to slow down my site with a bunch of separately installed apps running inefficiently. I also very much appreciate the Ai Trillion service that I've received. Not only have they bent over backward to support customizations that I've requested, but they have remained very patient with me. I am not a techie person and this is my first e-commerce store/website. Their support team has been and continues to be, very responsive! Highly recommend.

Dynasty Official Store

Une bonne application tout en un, qui peut se révéler très redoutable une fois qu'elle à était bien configurer avec un service client super réactif. Je valide !

AirClear

Really good app and amazing customer service! They are always quick to answer and really helpful with all the occuring issues.

Mercy Abounding

It is very easy to use this app. It has beautiful free templates. The customer staff do respond on time to concerns.

Treasure Knot

Very patient support from Preetam as I am not very tech savvy at all. I am on the free subscription at the moment & everything has been working well.

fab4collection

I used this app to help me create customer reviews as well as set up customer loyalty points. Very east and overall great experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19