Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

NW Home and Body

That was awesome and easy! I'm smiling ear to ear on how cool it looks and how easy it was to set up! Can't wait to see the sales skyrocket!

lilmayflowers

so easy and great useful features to be included for everyone and non-tech people too. its a one to have

Francescasjewelry

Great easy tool to use to start making money on your web site. Free easy templates to start with and highly recommended.

Inform Shop21

There are lots of functions within this App and I think the bascis is just enough for most sellers..

LightBrighten

Great customization. There are hundreds of designs to choose from can't wait to try them out. Nice support too. Thank you

September 18, 2020

Thank you for your review! Keep an eye out for new BFCM templates coming soon 👀

My SOS

This is a very straight forward and simple app that anyone can install in mins. I will recommend to anyone.

Thanks for the review 🙏

Tubby Nugget

We've just started trying out the Aiva app for general pop-up news, but I'm loving how easy it is so far to synchronize and design these ads for both desktop and mobile users! Can't wait to see what else we can do with it!

September 18, 2020

Thank you for your review 😊 Please reach out to us on live chat - happy to explore your business goals and show how Aiva can help!

VALUE PLUS WAREHOUSE

i accidentally find this app, it is very easy to use, plus it is free. highly recommend. it is good for promoting business

Haha glad you found Aiva 🙌 Stay tuned for new BFCM templates coming soon 👀

ballbuds

Really responsive and easy to use app. You really don't have to do much to make a really cool popup it's super simple to customize their templates and they have a bunch of cool animations.

September 18, 2020

YAY thanks for the kind words and review 🙏

ABBZCO

I used this app on my online store, it is simply brilliant. Very easy to configure popups and banners. I will surely recommend this to any one, especially the owners of new online stores.

September 2, 2020

Woohoo - thanks for the review 🌟 We're here for you if you have any questions!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27