Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Valentich Goods

Exactly what I was looking for. After installing and using a few different AI apps I found Aiva and I'm so happy I did! Aiva allows me to custom design a pop up and I have full control over it. I wanted to be able to create very specific deals that matched our branding and Aiva allows me to do just that! Other apps were too constrained and limited -- our business didn't fit into their pre-designed AI offers. I just started using it, but so far I'm extremely satisfied and excited to see what it can do for our business!

Dulcededonke

We were recently on the news, and every time we end up inundated with emails and a huge manually generated wait list for our raw donkey milk. I wish I'd found this app before the first news crew came out! It's creating a wait list for us and saving us hours and hours of clerical work. And, love the options to create your own look...not just the generic pop up. Here's an example of ours. Works great! (And I had no idea what I was doing, the support online was great!)

French Bulldog Express

Absolutely amazing. Slick design, great stuff. I hope it will help me convert users to my subscription list!

OZZIE BRAND ELECTRONICS

FANTASTIC GREAT APP WORKS GREATLY WOULD RECOMMEND T OTHER USERS PLEASE USE AND IT WILL HELP IN A GREAT WAY

Naked Bisque

I love it. It's simple and easy to use. just drag and drop, it's the best. similar to wix, except this is just the pop ups

LUNA WEAR

Amazing app one of the best pop-up apps out there for your store! Highly recommended does exactly what it says and even more.

The Optimus Outlet

Tried several different pop-up apps before Aiva..... Only Aiva had the customization I needed........ the app ROCKS

Dazzling Gardens

Just Started using the App, it's pretty easy to navigate. Happy with it so far, I like how simple it's layout is!

Medicina Online Pharmacy | UAE

Easy- Free
Effective in creating visual pop ups with ready templates
Great user experience and user interface

amberforest

Really nice app for popups.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz