Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

BaitCloud Inc.

Awesome app! Would highly recommend. Only features to add - alignment options for campaign items (text, images etc), and the ability to use the same campaign across multiple stores.

BaitCloud US

Velichko Hair Collection

i really like this app it give my site that nice toutch with notifications or pop up coupons. i think it really helps client navigate.

Negative Apparel

The best app we've found till date to display pop ups. It has an amazing range of customization and ready made templates that take care of all our marketing needs.

Pro Dynamic Nutrition

This is a very easy to use app but when you come across an issue the online customer service is excellent at getting you through it. We have received compliments on how great our coupon looks. We are happy with this service.

Wolf and Grizzly

I use Aiva to show click-based video content on my website. I'm very picky about my branding and avoid using "pop-up" tools, but their design platform is amazing! Definitely recommended :)

Chantilly Way

I just started with this app, but it seem pretty easy to set up. We'll see how it works! I like that it didn't take but just a few minutes to install.

USA Health and Wellness

I am using the free version, and had some questions on how to create a last minute black friday campaign. Sarosha helped me out with all of my questions. This app is awesome! Thank you Sarosha!

Thinking of the Sea

I used Aiva to create an email discount pop up for my store. Customer Service chatting was so great in helping me to create the pop up and become familiar with how to make edits on my own. So far I am happy with the app!

24/7 Canvas

I used this app to create a Holiday order deadline notice. It worked great and I will definitely be using this app again in the future for special announcements and sales.