Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Watson and Co

So far this app is great, customer service is helpful and friendly, and I'm looking forward to learning how to fully utilize Aiva.

HelloPuppy

Very easy to work with, good interface, got us what we needed after trying other solutions. The free version has more than you need out of a free version. Support has always been there to answer questions pretty much immediately. Highly recommend.

Membre Herbalife

Excellente application pour créer des pop-up sur mesure. De nombreuses possibilité, interface simple et efficace et excellent SAV !

www.decor-hub.com

Make sure to see the prices as the free option has branding on it and you need to upgrade to use the pop-ups without their brand on your website. Would recommend if you need multiple pop-ups. For only one or two pop ups it seems a little expensive. Really great app. Many choices and very easy to use. The support is also great.

Melissia Hill

This is a GREAT APP! I am not great at computer and tech stuff! This app was easy to install and to create a custom pop up to welcome clients to my shop! collect email and give discount! Customer service was 100! They were always available to help and very patience and nice!

Iron and Sprout

Insanely great customer service and fast to respond. Every answer was incredibly helpful and it was a breeze to finalize the pop ups. The design customization is really above the mark on every level and I would give them 6 stars if I could :)

JujuBean Clothing

The Customer service is above grade awesome and I love how this product works for my site! I would definitely recommend!

fluidfreeride.com

Fantastic app with a vast array of options to design pop ups with any imaginable functionality. Respect to the developers.
Had a small issue with implementation and the responsive support was able to sort it out for me within an hour.
Highly recommended!

Girly FUN Creations

I use the app to create pop ups to capture emails and give discount codes. So cool and completely easy to customise to your needs. The instant chat support was fantastic, I received instant help and all my issues were resolved in the one chat. Awesome. Can't wait to use so many more of its features

Project Owners Club

By far the most intuitive app for a Shopify store and a must have.
A seriously easy to use, step by step application, fantastic design editor and all for free is practically unheard of. Hope Aiva labs release similarly usefull and great apps soon