Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

GuitarPicked

I like this app its easy to set up quickly and make popups for your website. Very straight forward and easy with all there templates.

September 2, 2020

Thanks for the review - stay tuned for new campaigns 👀🎨

Lumifystore

Awesome! Very Easy to use. Very quick setup and various amounts popups to choose from. Also its free!

September 2, 2020

YAY we love to hear that - thank you for your review 🙏

ToyTaggers

Really quick and easy app to make popups that actually look nice and work perfectly. Literally every part of the popup can be customized to fit your store's style/theme. Good stuff

Thanks for your review 🙌

Costa Shopping

I added the app to create effective pop ups. I just spend about 15-20 mins, and honestly that quick, set it free on my site. I'm excited to see some results as it's only just been activated. Great tool / App !!!

August 17, 2020

That's the goal - to design effective popups in minutes for free 🙌 Thank you for your review 😊

Candelario's Coffee

Very easy to use! I love the simplicity! I would like to see more options, but it works to do something simply and sweet!

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! Did you get a chance to take a look at the Aiva Builder for more options?

Reach out to us on livechat if you need any help and stay tuned for new updates 😊

loveskin.shop

A very effective app, I like it.
I just started my store and hopefully, this will be of big help to succeed.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for including Aiva on this new, exciting journey 🙏 We're here to help you succeed!

Amy Brent Books

Works like a charm! No problems at all. I have been using this app for several months now and have never faced any issues.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your review and for choosing Aiva for your eCommerce needs 💙

by [REESEDELUCA]

Pretty impressed how easy it was to set up my email capture pop up. Looking forward to creating more pop ups and increasing my sales!

August 17, 2020

We love to hear that - thanks for the review! Stay tuned for new template designs 👀

Luxe Fantasies UK

Very easy to use - only took a few minutes to create my first pop up. The pop up also looked great on my website

August 17, 2020

Woohoo 🎉 Thank you for your review!

Seranno's Socks

This tool has a variety of pop up templates and was really easy to customize. Plus if you get stuck the support is there practically all the time and respond super quick. It's surprising how much they offer in just their free version!

August 17, 2020

We're here for you and your eCommerce needs 🚀 Thanks for the review!