Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

estear.in

pretty good for simple pop ups and there are a lot of templates to choose from as well. I havent tried the paid version yet

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. Did you get a chance to explore the builder yet? You're able to create anything from a simple popup to a branded, unique campaign 🎨

Reach out to us on livechat and we'll find the perfect design for you!

Choptout.com

I just to add this app, the team helps me a lot and take time to explain how it works, they make some video to understand, I appreciate that they are very nice. Thank you so much, Corina

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. Corina is fantastic - please reach out to us if you have any questions :)

Treetos

This app is a must-have for all Shopify stores. These people know good design and I was blown away with the results of the mothers day popup which took only 2 minutes to setup.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! Let us know about other themed popups you'd like to see :)

swirlypearly

This app works perfectly so far, the pop ups I use it for look great and I like that I can create my own designed pop ups

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us on live chat if you have any questions!

marinaborensztein

Simple, easy and useful. Need no more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Thrive From Home

Best app on the market today! Free version is awesome, the amount of great examples are INSANE, and its so easy to use. The team really put some love and care into making this a truly viable and competitive overlay app. Thank you!

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We put a lot of love and dedication into ways we can help merchants like you 💚 Can't wait till you explore the other features we have coming up.

WellFared

This tool let me collect names & emails really easily. My store was still under production so i made a popup to email people when the stores ready

April 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. Can't wait to see how you use Aiva when your store is ready!

LandryMitchell

First timer here and so far its a great app to use. I would recommend this app. Its easy to set up with just a few clicks.

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your review and welcome to Aiva :) Reach out to us on live chat if you need anything.

Spanglefy

Love the sales pop of this app. It's worth the money. It's very customizablr and cheap for what it offers!

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We introduced many new sales features recently and are happy you're loving them 🙏

Khomela

This is a great app! Helped me get more sales ad gave me free creative ability. One of the best apps for pop ups!

April 16, 2020

Yay - unleash your creativity!!! Thank you for your review.