Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Kay&bri

like it so far, I like that it’s easy and don’t require a lot of steps, I was able to add to my website with ease.

July 13, 2020

That's great! We're here for you if you have any questions or want to chat about pop up ideas 😊

Please let us know how we can improve your experience with Aiva.

Gramiyaa

Excellent plugin. does everything i want. Get the paid version and support the developer. The builder is fantastic

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review and support 💙 Reach out to us on livechat if you have any questions!

tears for trees

Very quick to setup and get popups made with their templates, but I highly recommend checking out their "builder". It has a bunch of customization tools and it's pretty easy to pick up. Check out my site at https://tears-for-trees.myshopify.com/

July 6, 2020

Great popup - we're happy to hear you explored the builder and the customization features offered 😎

Reach out to us on live chat if you have any questions while designing. Thanks for your review!

Tasty Shop Mexico

super easy! it s very friendly and gives you many options to create your own pop up. I really recommend it! thanks

July 6, 2020

We're so glad that you're loving our app! Thank you so much for your review 😊

Be Zazzy

Muy profesionales y excelente atencion a usuarios, 100 porciento recomendado !!

Muchas gracias 😊

Love, Peace, & Bling

Easy to set campaigns and very effective in collecting email addresses. Event the free version is very helpful with lots of options.

That's the goal - thank you for your review 🙏

NoteBlank

I'm amazed to how easy this is and how many tools you get for free. I created an email pop up and am already seeing more sales.

July 1, 2020

Yay - we're glad to hear that 🙌 Thank you for the review!

U[again]

Your first pop up is a little misleading.. I almost clicked out because I thought I had to pay. I didn't see a "No thanks" option or exit so I clicked out and still don't even know what's going on.

June 29, 2020

Hi there, we apologize for your experience. We do have an X button but will work on adding a "No Thanks" option as well. We value your feedback and reached out to you to clear any confusion.

Thank you for choosing Aiva as your popup solution!

KickinUp

This is a great app for a shopify newbie like me. I saw it has a lot of advanced functionality that I can't wait to explore. Definitely recommend to everyone.

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review - we're here for you on livechat if you need anything!

gloriousgamers

This app can do everything. I started with a covid example and could easily change it to a Black Lives Matter message. Brilliant app https://gloriousgamers.myshopify.com/

June 26, 2020

Thank you for the review and for letting us showcase your campaign 🖤