Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Valentine's Games & More

Roots CBD

It was surprisingly simply to setup and customizes. Happy with this app so far and would like to see how well it converts sales on the site. Thanks for making a great product. Keep up with the updates!

TLT Hemp

Best app I have used for pop up ads for my site! I love that its simple and easy to use and look forward to using it!

MR.CANNABIS #LEGALIZEIT

Great customization and customer service! The pop-up window builder is intuitive making it super easy.

House of Luces

I'm using this app for upsells and collecting emails and so far it is working great. The app is easy to use and has all the features you need for a successful store.

Grand Wicks

This app has WONDERFUL templates that are very eye catching! Great to use to gain sales! I'm very excited

The 6ix Store

Awesome app!! Support was so quick and great at solving any technical questions. Everything seems to be working well, customers love our designs and compliment us on how great the pop-ups look and interact. I've used a ton of pop up apps on Shopify and this for sure Top 5!! Awesome work guys!

The Welcome Sign

It is great that it has a lot of new games!! besides, it has upsales and cross-sells! I really recommend. I liked how easy it is to setup

Easy2cart.com

It is a nice app to start and get results. If you are a new store you should try it once and feel great.

Will Bloom

me gusta mucho por la versatilidad de acciones que se pueden hacer, y lo abierta que esta al diseño customatizado de los form y popups creados

Learn at Dream Artsy

Does not work! Looked very pleasing and easy to navigate but did not show on website. The app itself also popped a message saying only supports Chrome.

December 17, 2019

We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with Aiva.

Were you able to reach out to our live support chat? We'll be glad to have someone on our support team help make sure the settings on your campaign are set up to show properly!

While basic customization is available for all browsers, we have packed a lot of cutting-edge features into the Aiva builder and Chrome delivers the optimal advanced customization experience. However, all pop-ups display perfectly to website visitors across all browsers and devices. :)

Thanks,