Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Wrapt Knitwear

Just used this app for the first time to create a pop-up for my website to communicate a promotion. It was really easy to get started and to put together what I wanted. Thanks!

May 29, 2020

YAY 😎 Thank you for your review - please reach out to us on live chat if you need anything!

BottleWine

Their design tool can create pretty slick pop ups. The interface is easy to use and gets the job done.

May 27, 2020

Glad to hear that - thanks for the review 🙌

Frankensled Inc.

It was a little clunky and took a bit to figure some things out. The figuring out takes about 2 minutes. Pretty easy and seams to work great

May 27, 2020

countercurrent_shop

Utilizzo molto semplice e intuitivo. Molti template a disposizione facili da modificare. Sicuramente la migliore tra quelle che ho provato. Per ora direi molto bene, aspetto di vedere le conversioni

Grazie per la recensione gentile e ponderata di Aiva 😊

DrinkPartake

it is not often that you find an app that completely fits your needs! Thanks to the team at Aiva for having support available right away as I built my pop up :)

AW thank you - we're always here for you 💙

Errejota 21

I really liked Aiva, it's a functional app and easy to use. It helped me a lot to increase my conversion rate and increase my profit.

May 25, 2020

YAY 🎉 We can't wait to share your success story with other merchants!

Toothbuckle

Excellent customer service! Corina was on hand every step of the way. I love the app great options clear to understand exciting options.

May 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! Corina is the best - glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

Oneaday

good appi use it for popup and email marketing , cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

May 21, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Bikini Bottom

WOW! app pazzesca veramente utile per aumentare le vendite. grazie infinite, super consigliata!!!!!!

May 19, 2020

Grazie 🙏💙

Doshi FCSA

This app is awesome! Not only do I get to collect emails, I'm getting a number of ideas on how to do other campaigns.

May 19, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're glad Aiva is helping you unleash your creativity 🎨