Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

KaraBearss

This apps pretty nice. It lets you make popups and test different versions of that popup to see what gets more emails.

May 15, 2020

Thanks for your review 😊

Vu's Speaker Emporium

This is a really cool app. I have a game and notification on my site at the same time and it works as expected. Good work Aiva team

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! That's a great combination for running multiple campaigns on your store 🙌

The 6ix Store

I used this app to create a COVID campaign for my website. Playing around with the builder was fun and it has a ton of features. Cant believe it's free and has increased sales in 2 minutes. I definitely would recommend for other stores

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your review! Our team is happy to hear you had fun using the builder to create a covid-19 pop up and improve sales 🚀

New Food For Life

I have to say that Aiva is very powerful with their targeting features and customization. The integration with Shopify is nice and will allow some good customization and interesting popups and widgets to collect leads and improve the overall site. It's really outstanding how precisely you can target an user with their options that will fine tune the widgets based on your needs.
Unfortunately along with such powerful features there are some important CONS and that's why i rated them 3 stars. These are:
- UI which is a bit outdated and clunky (but has a lot of features into the builder) than can be overwhelming for the average user.
-"preview" of the mobile version of the widgets is missing
-Option to resize at once all the elements on the page to keep their proportions maintained is not present, so you have to potentially work one element by one if you want to use their ready made template.
-The widgets are not responsive, this is mandatory and i hope they will fix this. Now they can be set with a fixed with and height but won't resize based on the browser viewport which is a basic usability standards nowadays.
-Not many native integrations (there is a webhook integration....but no docs on the site),
If they will add some new ones and that would be great, especially cause i think where AIVA shines is into the lead gen forms to collect email.
Last note : the support for us has been awesome, jumped on a quick call and explained most of the features we wanted to discuss. If they can fix these points that i think are very important, this could be a TOP player.
I would be very happy to review with more stars if they keep developing/ fixing these!

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your review and for voicing your concerns. We will work to develop/fix those issues and hopefully bump the review up to 5-stars! :)

Bottle Heroes

I like this app a lot it's pretty cool and helped my store get a bunch of emails and sales. Definitely recommend

Aufblasbar.shop

Nice app free at the beginning. Little clunky tonset up but if its done it works very fine..........

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We've reached out to you and would love to hop on a call to address any concerns 😊

Louella's Beauty Shop

Great simple app. Quick and easy to use. although a little bit limited, it’s free so you can’t really complain. Highly recommend this app if you want a job done quickly and simply.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! Did you get a chance to explore the builder yet for more design and trigger functionalities? You're able to create anything from a simple popup to a branded, unique campaign 🎨

We've reached out to you and would love to hop on a call to address any concerns :)

LeMed

Does what it is supposed to do!, These people know good design and I was blown away with the results of my own popup which took only 2 minutes to setup and send!

May 11, 2020

Woohoo, happy to hear that - thank you for your review! 🙏

Fit at Home Pro

Just installed, had many questions as a novice. All my questions where promptly answered and everything was explained. Great customer support!

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! As always, we are happy to help 😊

High Monks

Customer service helped me with everything I was missing. She did a quick VIDEO to help me! wow 5 stars

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're here to make sure your campaign is perfect and you're happy with it 😊