Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Treetos

This app is a must-have for all Shopify stores. These people know good design and I was blown away with the results of the mothers day popup which took only 2 minutes to setup.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! Let us know about other themed popups you'd like to see :)

swirlypearly

This app works perfectly so far, the pop ups I use it for look great and I like that I can create my own designed pop ups

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us on live chat if you have any questions!

marinaborensztein

Simple, easy and useful. Need no more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Thrive From Home

Best app on the market today! Free version is awesome, the amount of great examples are INSANE, and its so easy to use. The team really put some love and care into making this a truly viable and competitive overlay app. Thank you!

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We put a lot of love and dedication into ways we can help merchants like you 💚 Can't wait till you explore the other features we have coming up.

WellFared

This tool let me collect names & emails really easily. My store was still under production so i made a popup to email people when the stores ready

April 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. Can't wait to see how you use Aiva when your store is ready!

LandryMitchell

First timer here and so far its a great app to use. I would recommend this app. Its easy to set up with just a few clicks.

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your review and welcome to Aiva :) Reach out to us on live chat if you need anything.

Spanglefy

Love the sales pop of this app. It's worth the money. It's very customizablr and cheap for what it offers!

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We introduced many new sales features recently and are happy you're loving them 🙏

Khomela

This is a great app! Helped me get more sales ad gave me free creative ability. One of the best apps for pop ups!

April 16, 2020

Yay - unleash your creativity!!! Thank you for your review.

SaltyCali

Excellent app to create pop ups; easy to use and plenty of features that don't require an upgrade. Many templates to pick from although I usually go with a custom design, and there is enough customization allowed to make it come out pretty. My favorite feature is that customer support is usually online and ready to help via chat while I am working on stuff. Highly recommend.

April 16, 2020

Thank you for the kind words 🙏 We are glad you're making full use of our builder - love your designs! As always, we're here for you 💙

Cutter Golf

First of all, I have never been so impressed with assistance and suggestions like this and the manor of which they were delivered. (I received an unsolicited email with a video link of Corina talking and walking me through suggested changes and they were spot on).

Its not that her suggestions were earth shattering but they we spot on and I am new to all of this and her help was well...so helpful!

Thank you again and i wish all my vendors did this!

So cool!!

April 15, 2020

Corina is the best, isn't she? Thanks for the review :)