Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Amy Brent Books

Works like a charm! No problems at all. I have been using this app for several months now and have never faced any issues.

by [REESEDELUCA]

Pretty impressed how easy it was to set up my email capture pop up. Looking forward to creating more pop ups and increasing my sales!

Luxe Fantasies UK

Very easy to use - only took a few minutes to create my first pop up. The pop up also looked great on my website

Seranno's Socks

This tool has a variety of pop up templates and was really easy to customize. Plus if you get stuck the support is there practically all the time and respond super quick. It's surprising how much they offer in just their free version!

stylishstones

I like this app for a few reasons. it's quick to setup, user friendly and the templates all look super good. It's easy to customize templates to fit your stores theme.

Rebuild The Grove

Super functional and easy to use - First Promotion was up in only 10 mins! Well Done! Check them out - support is extremely helpful.

July 24, 2020

We love to hear that - thank you for your review 😊

Schreib und Stil

This app offers a huge number of functions and setting options.
It is easy to use. Great to have this app for my store.

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review 😊 Please reach out to us on live chat if you have any questions!

Word Of Life Creations

I just finished setting it up. It was really easy to use. Hopefully, it will help me collect more emails!

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your review! Don't forget to check out the Aiva Academy to optimize your campaigns and collect even more emails 📈

ilovesoda

I really like this app. It was really easy and fast to get my first popup up and ready. There seems to be a loooot of features so i can't wait to see what else they've got. Try it out

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review :) Reach out to us if you have any questions!

River Edge Jewelers

Awesome stuff guys, I receive more subscribers this week than any previous weeks in the past with my store template news letter. Great app! Thank you so much.

Regards,
James
River Edge Jewelers

July 20, 2020

YAY we love to hear that 🙌 Stay tuned for new templates and updates 👀 Thanks for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25