Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

greenika.ph

This app is very easy to navigate. Love it! I am working on multiple campaigns now and with the dashboard it's even better.

Village Treasure House

This app is just what I was looking for. Lots of great customizations and contorol options, even with free version.

PRETTYINEVE

I love this app. It gives you so many great free options to install a great professional pop up to get more subscribers! I definitely recommend!

Monsoon Toy

It really helped me a lot, excellent! It really helped me a lot, excellent! It really helped me a lot, excellent!

BURKE DECOR

The best Pop-Up app we've tried, moved over from another competitor, and Aiva's design works a lot better with the aesthetic of our store. The freedom to create pop-ups with any targeting and functionality we'd like is awesome. Have seen twice as many emails come in

Peugeot saveurs Australia

I love this app, so far so good. The setup is scheduled for Boxing Day so fingers crossed. Easy to use, is true that for settings or to use the app only support Chrome browser but for viewers works on every single browser, I love that you can easily customise for mobile from the same settings by only duplication from the desktop version. I also give a 5 start rating that you can create from scratch your own layout and that you can display your popup in any shapes and sizes you like. Great app <3

Roidmi Australia

So far is being great to build the popup very simple, but is being schedule to go live in a week so I still not sure if this is as good as its look, finger crossed I don't have to comeback and revised my comment and ratings. Wish me luck :)

LaMueblería.PE

Me gusto el plugin es muy fácil de manejar, estoy satisfecha ♥, bastante intuitivo me ayudo a hacer mi ventana emergente

CROC® Hair Professional

Love it, very easy to populate and integrate. It definitely helped us push our discount code to all website visitors.

Glow She

I used this app prior to launching my website. i must say it is the BEST app ive used for a quick pop up for lead generation and collecting emails. The step by step makes it SUPER easy to understand and create a quick campaign, the templates are very stylish. Wish you had more templates!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29