Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Wolf and Grizzly

I use Aiva to show click-based video content on my website. I'm very picky about my branding and avoid using "pop-up" tools, but their design platform is amazing! Definitely recommended :)

Chantilly Way

I just started with this app, but it seem pretty easy to set up. We'll see how it works! I like that it didn't take but just a few minutes to install.

USA Health and Wellness

I am using the free version, and had some questions on how to create a last minute black friday campaign. Sarosha helped me out with all of my questions. This app is awesome! Thank you Sarosha!

Thinking of the Sea

I used Aiva to create an email discount pop up for my store. Customer Service chatting was so great in helping me to create the pop up and become familiar with how to make edits on my own. So far I am happy with the app!

24/7 Canvas

I used this app to create a Holiday order deadline notice. It worked great and I will definitely be using this app again in the future for special announcements and sales.

Aurora Today

Very helpful for creating pop ups and gives an excellent overview breakdown of the visitors such as times of day and geographical location.

Blanda Beauty

Very easy to set up . I used the app to announce an opening discount. Worked perfectly fine for us. We will certainly use it again. Winfried
www.blanda-beauty.com

Branchranch

A real nice app, easy to wrap head around everything and all! Recommended!
Just try it out, you won't be disappointed

Alt i Alt - Shopping

Good Good Good,
Du kan bruge dit kamera og din mikrofon til websites i Chrome, f.eks. Google Hangouts eller Skype.

Gå til et website, der vil bruge din mikrofon og dit kamera.
Når du bliver bedt om det, skal du vælge Tillad eller Bloker.
Den tilladelse, du vælger, ændrer, hvad websites kan gøre med dit kamera og din mikrofon:

Tilladte websites:
Et website kan starte en optagelse, når du er på websitet. Hvis du bruger en anden Chrome-fane eller en anden app, kan websitet ikke starte en optagelse.
Hvis du låser skærmen på din telefon, stopper websitet med at bruge dit kamera. Det kan dog stadig bruge din mikrofon.
Blokerede websites: Nogle websites fungerer ikke, hvis du blokerer dem. Du kan f.eks. ikke deltage i en videokonference.

LRAM Recreation

They have a lot of templates ready to be used. Took a little bit to understand how to use the builder. Just waiting to start anaylizing the results