Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Seasonal Games & More

Clachic Styles

I love this app. i recommend you watch the video to learn how to create the campaigns. Creating a campaign is easy drag, drop and edit and they look great too. You have full control over how your campaigns look and appear on your website. I have been using for a few days now. Haven't collected any emails yet but I'm hopeful. Give it a try, it's free.

UPDATE: This app is really awesome! It has analytics that shows you the pages visited, length of time spent on the page and it even has a link that sends you to the actual page visited. Really great features for a free app.

korestorebarbados

great app to create your pop up notifications or other overlays, way more than i expected for a free app too, i would definitely recommend

Inkemon

Great app. I love the design , easy to use and fun pop ups to collect emails. Definitely an app to have.

Fungood

This is the best and powerful app I've seen! So easy to use, so fast to navigate and such amazing features! and it's FREE!!! can't believe it.

Horse and Pony Direct

This is the best app I've seen! So easy to use, so fast to navigate and such amazing features! and it's FREE? :O Amazing amazing amazing! I recommend it to everyone that wants to spice up their website :) Automatios, designs, fonts, customizable layouts -it's perfect!

EMVI Chocolate

I used this app to help gather email address and alert customers to special offers. LOVE it! And the help has been very good.

By Janine Jewellery

Best app & best staff
Both for free , wow !
This team really know what " user-friendly " means !
Highly recommend !

J. David - Everything Apparel

I just started using the app and so far I'm really enjoying it. Builder was a tad difficult to learn in the beginning, but it just takes some getting used to.

CONQRAM

Great app especially for newbie like me.

Customer service is amazing. I said everything I need and after a day everything was set up!

I would like to suggest on how you can improve the "Builder". If only we can see all the layers and we can just drag those layers to bring back or front. It will be a great help. Another one is when I'm trying to select all the layers I can't resize them all at once. Maybe you can improve it.

THANKS A LOT AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Voideine

I am just starting out, but this has already gotten me 5 email sign ups! It lets you track form entries, and it has a ton of options for customization. I'm super picky about style and making sure it's not too obnoxious, so I really appreciate this. I get the feeling I'll be using this app for a long time to come!