Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

stylishstones

I like this app for a few reasons. it's quick to setup, user friendly and the templates all look super good. It's easy to customize templates to fit your stores theme.

August 17, 2020

YAY 🌟 Thank you for your review!

Rebuild The Grove

Super functional and easy to use - First Promotion was up in only 10 mins! Well Done! Check them out - support is extremely helpful.

July 24, 2020

We love to hear that - thank you for your review 😊

Schreib und Stil

This app offers a huge number of functions and setting options.
It is easy to use. Great to have this app for my store.

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review 😊 Please reach out to us on live chat if you have any questions!

Word Of Life Creations

I just finished setting it up. It was really easy to use. Hopefully, it will help me collect more emails!

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your review! Don't forget to check out the Aiva Academy to optimize your campaigns and collect even more emails 📈

ilovesoda

I really like this app. It was really easy and fast to get my first popup up and ready. There seems to be a loooot of features so i can't wait to see what else they've got. Try it out

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review :) Reach out to us if you have any questions!

River Edge Jewelers

Awesome stuff guys, I receive more subscribers this week than any previous weeks in the past with my store template news letter. Great app! Thank you so much.

Regards,
James
River Edge Jewelers

July 20, 2020

YAY we love to hear that 🙌 Stay tuned for new templates and updates 👀 Thanks for the review!

GrandBébé

It's perfect! The best app for pop ups and emails. You have the choice about a lot of solutions, it's amazing

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your review! That's the goal - you're able to create a variety of campaigns with our builder 🎨

I'MMANY London

It covers basically every upsell pop-up need we have and is easy to use. (some beta functions are a little buggy)
Very reasonably priced too.
Highly recommended!

July 13, 2020

Thanks for trying out the beta features and for the review 🙌 We're consistently working on improving the app experience.

Reach out to us on livechat or email with any feedback - we'd love to hear from you!

MoustiGo

Excellent app, really helpful and easy to use ! Does everything i want ! I highly recommend it to you

July 13, 2020

We're happy to hear that - thank you for your review 🙌

Gramiyaa

Excellent plugin. does everything i want. Get the paid version and support the developer. The builder is fantastic

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review and support 💙 Reach out to us on livechat if you have any questions!