Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Fit at Home Pro

Just installed, had many questions as a novice. All my questions where promptly answered and everything was explained. Great customer support!

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! As always, we are happy to help 😊

High Monks

Customer service helped me with everything I was missing. She did a quick VIDEO to help me! wow 5 stars

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're here to make sure your campaign is perfect and you're happy with it 😊

Fla Coastal

Aiva's live chat experts are extremely helpful and friendly! Aiva offers a broad range of templates and endless possibilities for customization.
Aiva is our only choice for email capture and pop-up campaigns.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear Aiva is your #1 choice 💙 As always, we're here for you - please continue to reach out to us on live chat!

Choptout.com

I just to add this app, the team helps me a lot and take time to explain how it works, they make some video to understand, I appreciate that they are very nice. Thank you so much, Corina

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. Corina is fantastic - please reach out to us if you have any questions :)

Treetos

This app is a must-have for all Shopify stores. These people know good design and I was blown away with the results of the mothers day popup which took only 2 minutes to setup.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! Let us know about other themed popups you'd like to see :)

swirlypearly

This app works perfectly so far, the pop ups I use it for look great and I like that I can create my own designed pop ups

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us on live chat if you have any questions!

marinaborensztein

Simple, easy and useful. Need no more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Thrive From Home

Best app on the market today! Free version is awesome, the amount of great examples are INSANE, and its so easy to use. The team really put some love and care into making this a truly viable and competitive overlay app. Thank you!

April 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We put a lot of love and dedication into ways we can help merchants like you 💚 Can't wait till you explore the other features we have coming up.

WellFared

This tool let me collect names & emails really easily. My store was still under production so i made a popup to email people when the stores ready

April 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. Can't wait to see how you use Aiva when your store is ready!

LandryMitchell

First timer here and so far its a great app to use. I would recommend this app. Its easy to set up with just a few clicks.

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your review and welcome to Aiva :) Reach out to us on live chat if you need anything.