Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Spanglefy

Love the sales pop of this app. It's worth the money. It's very customizablr and cheap for what it offers!

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! We introduced many new sales features recently and are happy you're loving them 🙏

Khomela

This is a great app! Helped me get more sales ad gave me free creative ability. One of the best apps for pop ups!

April 16, 2020

Yay - unleash your creativity!!! Thank you for your review.

SaltyCali

Excellent app to create pop ups; easy to use and plenty of features that don't require an upgrade. Many templates to pick from although I usually go with a custom design, and there is enough customization allowed to make it come out pretty. My favorite feature is that customer support is usually online and ready to help via chat while I am working on stuff. Highly recommend.

April 16, 2020

Thank you for the kind words 🙏 We are glad you're making full use of our builder - love your designs! As always, we're here for you 💙

Cutter Golf

First of all, I have never been so impressed with assistance and suggestions like this and the manor of which they were delivered. (I received an unsolicited email with a video link of Corina talking and walking me through suggested changes and they were spot on).

Its not that her suggestions were earth shattering but they we spot on and I am new to all of this and her help was well...so helpful!

Thank you again and i wish all my vendors did this!

So cool!!

April 15, 2020

Corina is the best, isn't she? Thanks for the review :)

Uni-T

I love this app. It really helps to collect a lot of emails. Appearance is easy to customize!!!!!! Thank you

April 15, 2020

Thank you for your review and kind words :)

r. h. ballard shop

This app. works well and I use it regularly. Have made numerous sales through it's use. Would recommend it.

April 14, 2020

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear about the increase in sales :)

Juggling King

Highly recommend this easy too use app, was able to make a campaign in less than 2 mins, really user friendly

April 14, 2020

Yay, glad we're able to help create beautiful designs in minutes :) Thank you for your review!

SaucinItUp

Solid popup maker with easy ui great campaign builder and lots of templates. Support was really responsive

April 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're always here to help :)

Key-Bored

This app is pretty cool and has lots of templates. I found a nice Easter template and it was easy to customize. Took me only 2 mins to get something on my website

April 12, 2020

Thanks for your review! Glad you enjoyed the Easter templates - stay tuned for more designs :)

agiftofwordsbykathi

A Gift Of Words By Kathi

We have been using Aiva popups now for about 2 months on our website with good results. We are now going to be using it on our new Shopify store. It has helped us get a jump start for new leads. We love all the features and detailed analytics!

April 12, 2020

YAY :) Happy to hear about your experience with Aiva - thanks for sharing!