Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Wobble Headz

Super easy to use pop up creator with a lot of customization options. Works flawlessly with my store.

April 10, 2020

Glad to hear everything works perfectly! Thanks for the review :)

Whale Tail Productions

Fantastic pop-up app, kind of crazy how many features they have! Would recommend to anyone who's looking for highly customizable pop ups

April 10, 2020

Thank you for your review :) Let us know if you need any help!

Emoji Mugs

Love Aiva! It's so easy to create creative campaigns that look amazing and get immediate results. Def recommend

April 9, 2020

YAY thank you for your review :)

K for the C

I would recommend this app to anyone! It has a virtually unlimited set of customization options for your pop up, and the way it’s able to integrate with and use your store products is awesome. Keep it up!

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad you're enjoying the customization and new product integration features!

superzerosquad

This app seems awesome. It was really easy to set up an easter game on my website and it looks unique

April 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you're using the seasonal campaigns :) Don't forget to share your results with our team!

Mentally Real

Great app that allows you to make creative and aesthetically pleasing campaigns without spending a single penny. Customer service is friendly, helpful and responsive.

April 1, 2020

Woohoo! Your review means a lot to us. Let us know if you need anything at all :)

Startup Slang

We use Aiva for our clients and it's super good for boosting leads and conversions with not much work. For our more picky ones, the builder gives some great customization options and their support is top notch.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear your clients are seeing great results!

Quail Bella Boutique

I installed this app to help promote with sales. (Just started using). Easy to use campaign builder. Customer Service was readily available and super friendly when there was an issue displaying my campaign. They took care of the issue within a matter of minutes and BOOM the campaign was ready to-go! I would recommend this app to anyone.

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure chatting today and hope you get lots of sales with the new bundle :)

Enjoy Life Foods

Aiva is the best value in its class. After evaluating several well known pop-up/up-sell tools in the Shopify marketplace, I picked Aiva because it has advanced targeting and design options. For example, show pop-ups to visitors arriving only from Facebook ads while also excluding or including certain landing pages for the same audience. Its targeting is as good or better than higher priced options.

It also has a fairly good WYSIWYG design editor that comes with a selection of decent templates to start with. The design editor does get a bit finicky. Even with its quirks, I have always been able to accomplish what I set out to do.

Chat support is usually quick and helpful.

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you're exploring the hundreds of design and targeting options available. We're continuously adding new templates and making updates to improve your experience.

Ps. Love your campaign - we're here for you 💚

Awe In All

Very highly recommended, support is super fast to reply and respond to my queries, I love this app for the leads generation as well as its other features, overall 2 thumbs up!

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help!