Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Iratya

Fácil de usar y muy completa. De momento estoy aprendiendo a usarla así que seguramente más adelante volveré a calificarla.

Karina Petrovich

Easy to set up. It has several templates from where to choose. Designs are easily customizable and launching campaigns is quick

Eve's Body Shop

App seems alright. Easy enough to use. No idea what the results will be but i will say their customer service is pretty fantastic, at least my experience with Sarosha. I messaged her for support a few times at rude hours and she responded extremely quickly...that alone is worth 5 stars

Prominent Emporium

After going almost crazy with other apps I finally found this app. Can't say how great this app is. Its super easy to use and their support is also on point in helping you create your campaign.

Valentich Goods

Exactly what I was looking for. After installing and using a few different AI apps I found Aiva and I'm so happy I did! Aiva allows me to custom design a pop up and I have full control over it. I wanted to be able to create very specific deals that matched our branding and Aiva allows me to do just that! Other apps were too constrained and limited -- our business didn't fit into their pre-designed AI offers. I just started using it, but so far I'm extremely satisfied and excited to see what it can do for our business!

Dulcededonke

We were recently on the news, and every time we end up inundated with emails and a huge manually generated wait list for our raw donkey milk. I wish I'd found this app before the first news crew came out! It's creating a wait list for us and saving us hours and hours of clerical work. And, love the options to create your own look...not just the generic pop up. Here's an example of ours. Works great! (And I had no idea what I was doing, the support online was great!)

French Bulldog Express

Absolutely amazing. Slick design, great stuff. I hope it will help me convert users to my subscription list!

OZZIE BRAND ELECTRONICS

FANTASTIC GREAT APP WORKS GREATLY WOULD RECOMMEND T OTHER USERS PLEASE USE AND IT WILL HELP IN A GREAT WAY

Naked Bisque

I love it. It's simple and easy to use. just drag and drop, it's the best. similar to wix, except this is just the pop ups

LUNA WEAR

Amazing app one of the best pop-up apps out there for your store! Highly recommended does exactly what it says and even more.