Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

The Optimus Outlet

Tried several different pop-up apps before Aiva..... Only Aiva had the customization I needed........ the app ROCKS

Medicina Online Pharmacy | UAE

Easy- Free
Effective in creating visual pop ups with ready templates
Great user experience and user interface

amberforest

Really nice app for popups.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zast

Perfect! I used this app to do my website. It helped me a lot. I'll share this ap with all my friends,

Niccolò P.

I was using a paid app for a newsletter pop-up prior to Aiva - it was clunky and I spent significant time getting the look and feel of it to a reasonable standard as it did not have a drag and drop builder - the result was still a couple of % points off perfect which is not good enough for retail. I have now deleted that app as I have found Aiva to be an incredibly well made product with every possible functionality I could wish for incorporated. Support is also great and responsive.

kingtime.com.br

Muito bom mesmo. Estão de parabéns , muito fácil de trabalhar

holaskin

Perfect...............................................................................................

Nellery

Muy buena app, te permite hacer muchos tipos de campañas con diferentes popups y todo eso gratis, muy intuitiv ay facil de usar.

Proteiligne market

Très bonne application sauf que je n'ai pas réussi à créer un fond transparent. Sinon l'interface est agréable.

Demighty Super Deals

Very nice, thank You for adding value to my stor, i never now such a useful product can be free.
Thanks