Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very high quality app with really no design limitations, will recommend this app! Love it it has helped me alot

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to help :)

Linden Honey House

Very intuitive and easy to use. Lots of great templates and opportunity to customize your own campaigns. I've noticed an uptick in user engagement with their campaigns.

Your American Flag Store

These guys are awesome! The apps is awesome too, but to really understand how great it is you have to see what happens when you need help, THEY HAVE YOUR BACK! Steven was incredible, he went the extra mile and made sure that my Pop Up was PERFECT before our launch!
THANK YOU AIVA TEAM!

Specs Collective

Great app! The options available are the best I've seen, the live chat support was quick and efficient, and it's free.

Boutique One-Fifteen

Love this app! I'm really trying to gain a better social media following and this app seems to be pretty helpful.

Vinny's Digital Emporium

I've been using this app only for a few days but already i have seen results for my storehttps://vinnysdigitalemporium.com. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to build a quality subscribers list.

Gully Boards

Super easy to use. Works really well and able to tailer to exactly what I wanted both in terms of layout and branding.

QORA

amazing app, i got exactly the pop up i wanted and i customized it all the way! it is pretty intuitive and with the pre made layouts it's very easy to get what you want

Pretty Little Rugs

I'm really impressed with this app, it's great! However, I've been having issues with the countdown timer on mobile. I've contacted support but nothing yet, I disabled mobile while it gets fixed.

UPDATE: I received great support from the team thank you Steven for fixing the glitch on the mobile pop up. I'm super happy with this app and how customisable it is, keep up the good work guys! :)

ROLLINGPAPERASIA

Im using this app to only have a pop up msg on my website. They have quite alot going on. I will probably update my review once i have tried their other features.

Please go through their Academy and learn what you require for your store. Their support are quick too (although their working hours are not same as mine). Try not to meddle too much or be an overachiever as there are loads of functions (if you know what you're doing, then go for it).

It is free with their branding which i find it totally acceptable. So in order to return the favour, this is my review and 5 stars!

Thank you Aiva and team. I dont pray, so i cant say that you'll be in my prayers but i did whisper "thank you" to my monitor.

Cheers!