Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Christmas Games & More

Varifetish Store

IT looks really nice but i think its too much for me, i got feed up of too much content and i cant handle it :(, i had to delete the app. maybe in a few months i start using it again if i dont find something less dense.

A Boy Named Aaron

Loved the idea of this being a free app, which is always generous; but when I tried to create my first pop up for a product on my site, it was full of bugs. Nothing lined up in the WYSIWYG platform, so I decided to delete and try another app.

May 7, 2019

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Aiva, we would be happy to help if you reach out through live chat. Did you try moving elements with arrow keys for extra precision?

Casa Isota

The app is easy to use but misleading. It says it's free everywhere until you want to publish the pop-up. I spent half an hour editing and then when I decide to publish it, it says the cost is $19/monthly. It is a costly app and not worth it for the $19. I decided to take the free option since the price doesn't fit our budget and I have to have their logo on my pop-up. You should let your users know that you will be charging $19 before they start working on their pop-up

April 4, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! As we're working hard to build the most powerful app on the market for free, we have included in the Shopify description that a small logo will be included on your campaign. While other pop up apps limit your number of views, functionality and have branding; we feel that having unlimited views with branding would be a generous free offer. We would appreciate the opportunity to make this work for your store, please reach out to our chat for help!

Cutie Pie & Co.

Doesn't work properly. I tried many times to set up a simple pop up but there's always an error ot the campaign wouldn't load. I give up.

March 26, 2019

Hi, appreciate the feedback! Sorry to hear about your campaign not working as you expected. Did you have a chance to reach out to our live chat support? We’re always happy to help you get your campaign online either over chat or email at support@aivalabs.com.

Sandra Macdougall Art

Great design tool, but ultimately, my popup was glitchy and didn't work properly. Ill try again in a few weeks