Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

U[again]

Your first pop up is a little misleading.. I almost clicked out because I thought I had to pay. I didn't see a "No thanks" option or exit so I clicked out and still don't even know what's going on.

June 29, 2020

Hi there, we apologize for your experience. We do have an X button but will work on adding a "No Thanks" option as well. We value your feedback and reached out to you to clear any confusion.

Thank you for choosing Aiva as your popup solution!

New Food For Life

I have to say that Aiva is very powerful with their targeting features and customization. The integration with Shopify is nice and will allow some good customization and interesting popups and widgets to collect leads and improve the overall site. It's really outstanding how precisely you can target an user with their options that will fine tune the widgets based on your needs.
Unfortunately along with such powerful features there are some important CONS and that's why i rated them 3 stars. These are:
- UI which is a bit outdated and clunky (but has a lot of features into the builder) than can be overwhelming for the average user.
-"preview" of the mobile version of the widgets is missing
-Option to resize at once all the elements on the page to keep their proportions maintained is not present, so you have to potentially work one element by one if you want to use their ready made template.
-The widgets are not responsive, this is mandatory and i hope they will fix this. Now they can be set with a fixed with and height but won't resize based on the browser viewport which is a basic usability standards nowadays.
-Not many native integrations (there is a webhook integration....but no docs on the site),
If they will add some new ones and that would be great, especially cause i think where AIVA shines is into the lead gen forms to collect email.
Last note : the support for us has been awesome, jumped on a quick call and explained most of the features we wanted to discuss. If they can fix these points that i think are very important, this could be a TOP player.
I would be very happy to review with more stars if they keep developing/ fixing these!

May 12, 2020

Thank you for your review and for voicing your concerns. We will work to develop/fix those issues and hopefully bump the review up to 5-stars! :)

Woodland Clothing Co.

I haven't had a chance to see it in use. The app wouldn't let me change one of the colors within the popup and support was offline so they couldn't help. Might delete it if it doesn't work exactly perfect.

March 3, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your review. Our support team has sent you an email to help finalize your design. We're confident that we can resolve your issue and ensure your campaign works as intended. Hope to hear from you soon!

JustLeggins

Great app, it has a los of different features to set up different types of campaigns, y really like it.

Paws, Claws & Fins

I haven't been able to really use this app yet, but I am disappointed that it doesn't work on mobile yet.

February 1, 2020

Hi there, thanks for the review.

Just to clarify, any campaigns created by Aiva work seamlessly across both desktop and mobile devices, however the dashboard and campaign creation process is limited to desktop. We hope to enhance this in the coming weeks.

Please reach out on live chat or email support@aivalabs.com with any questions!

NRML Clothing

IM JUST GETTING STARTED BUT IT SEEMS TO BE PRETTY FLUENT SO FAR, ILL BE BACK FOR ANOTHER REVIEW IM SURE THOUGH.

Luna Cha

IT IS OK, NOT VERY EASY TO USE. A LOT OF FEATURES NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. NEED IMPROVEMENT. BETTER THAN NOTHING

November 1, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're sad to see that you didn't have a great experience with Aiva. Our team is always happy to help over live chat or you can book a demo here: http://calendly.com/aiva/