Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

thebestelectrictoothbrush.com

I like the app so far, the set up is very easy, you can quickly start a campaign also! will update the review after a month!

LoomAffair

I've been using Aiva pop-ups on my website for offer communication with customers for a couple of months. Love the flexibility and ease of use of this app . Would love to see you guys come up with specific use case pop-ups.

Cordless Car Vacuum

The app is easy to use. I used it for a pop-up and it's gorgeous. I hope it works for boosting my conversion rates.

Forbidden Elysian

I'm just trying it out. I don't know yet. I haven't tried it but I like the layout and design so far.

Incandescent Shine Ltd

Looking good so far lots of options and it seems to be well worth the investment. Can't wait to get stuck in further. The menus seem easy to use and very easy to design content. Still new to this but the email popup and the upsells are great

stashfairy

Aiva seems to be the app for me, budget constraints are why i haven't bought the app. will update the review once i have tried pro for a month.

PillowGrace

User friendly. Allows me to create pop-ups to meet almost every need. Lots of features with the free version. I would absolutely recommend it.

Southern Gents

I used this app for pop up alerts for customers to check off on. There are many features to make it conducive to your needs. Tons of options to create what you need for pop ups.

EDEN + ELIE

Intuitive and user friendly design. Gives you a lot of flexibility with design and mechanics and is easy to use

TLT Hemp

Best app I have used for pop up ads for my site! I love that its simple and easy to use and look forward to using it!

Previous 1