Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Seasonal Games & More

raiseandco

Yet to see the effect on this app. Hope its gonna be user friendly. Can't wait to use all the themes here.

The Lashes By Ki

I downloaded this app after trying a few others and this is the only one that allows me to do what I was looking for. Only thing is you are a bit limited on how much you can edit the text.

BoominDeals

It is good! to all Shopify User this App is must to have! I use it now for over 1/2 Weeks and dont have any Problems.

whatsyourdecor

This is a wonderful app! Setup was fast and simple! I recommend this app to anyone looking for email an pop-up app

thebestelectrictoothbrush.com

I like the app so far, the set up is very easy, you can quickly start a campaign also! will update the review after a month!

LoomAffair

I've been using Aiva pop-ups on my website for offer communication with customers for a couple of months. Love the flexibility and ease of use of this app . Would love to see you guys come up with specific use case pop-ups.

Cordless Car Vacuum

The app is easy to use. I used it for a pop-up and it's gorgeous. I hope it works for boosting my conversion rates.

Forbidden Elysian

I'm just trying it out. I don't know yet. I haven't tried it but I like the layout and design so far.

Incandescent Shine Ltd

Looking good so far lots of options and it seems to be well worth the investment. Can't wait to get stuck in further. The menus seem easy to use and very easy to design content. Still new to this but the email popup and the upsells are great

stashfairy

Aiva seems to be the app for me, budget constraints are why i haven't bought the app. will update the review once i have tried pro for a month.

Previous 1 3