Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Candelario's Coffee

Very easy to use! I love the simplicity! I would like to see more options, but it works to do something simply and sweet!

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! Did you get a chance to take a look at the Aiva Builder for more options?

Reach out to us on livechat if you need any help and stay tuned for new updates 😊

Kay&bri

like it so far, I like that it’s easy and don’t require a lot of steps, I was able to add to my website with ease.

July 13, 2020

That's great! We're here for you if you have any questions or want to chat about pop up ideas 😊

Please let us know how we can improve your experience with Aiva.

Aufblasbar.shop

Nice app free at the beginning. Little clunky tonset up but if its done it works very fine..........

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We've reached out to you and would love to hop on a call to address any concerns 😊

Louella's Beauty Shop

Great simple app. Quick and easy to use. although a little bit limited, it’s free so you can’t really complain. Highly recommend this app if you want a job done quickly and simply.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! Did you get a chance to explore the builder yet for more design and trigger functionalities? You're able to create anything from a simple popup to a branded, unique campaign 🎨

We've reached out to you and would love to hop on a call to address any concerns :)

estear.in

pretty good for simple pop ups and there are a lot of templates to choose from as well. I havent tried the paid version yet

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. Did you get a chance to explore the builder yet? You're able to create anything from a simple popup to a branded, unique campaign 🎨

Reach out to us on livechat and we'll find the perfect design for you!

raiseandco

Yet to see the effect on this app. Hope its gonna be user friendly. Can't wait to use all the themes here.

The Lashes By Ki

I downloaded this app after trying a few others and this is the only one that allows me to do what I was looking for. Only thing is you are a bit limited on how much you can edit the text.

BoominDeals

It is good! to all Shopify User this App is must to have! I use it now for over 1/2 Weeks and dont have any Problems.

whatsyourdecor

This is a wonderful app! Setup was fast and simple! I recommend this app to anyone looking for email an pop-up app

thebestelectrictoothbrush.com

I like the app so far, the set up is very easy, you can quickly start a campaign also! will update the review after a month!

Previous 1 3