Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Holiday Games & More

PillowGrace

User friendly. Allows me to create pop-ups to meet almost every need. Lots of features with the free version. I would absolutely recommend it.

Southern Gents

I used this app for pop up alerts for customers to check off on. There are many features to make it conducive to your needs. Tons of options to create what you need for pop ups.

EDEN + ELIE

Intuitive and user friendly design. Gives you a lot of flexibility with design and mechanics and is easy to use

TLT Hemp

Best app I have used for pop up ads for my site! I love that its simple and easy to use and look forward to using it!

I Can Be N.E.1

The Customer Service via Chat on their website - fantastic. Super responsive and went in and fixed our issues (didn't just tell me how to do it).

Timothée əˈperəl

I just started using this app. So far, everything is amazing. Very robust with a plethora of customization options.

NANIfam

A good and simple app to create pop-ups and boost your sales. Great choice as a free app. Some features are in beta testing.

wizzamakeup

This is the only real popup solution for shopify. Absolute MUST. Excellent, responsive, working as expected. Simply great i love how its worck

Fittupper

The app looks really cool, you have to learn a bit how it works but that seems is complete. I'll update with a better feedback but it look good!

March 18, 2019

Thanks for reaching out with your concerns - really sorry to hear this. We've responded to your request first thing Monday morning, as the tech team needed to be consulted to confirm your pop up was working as needed. As a free app, we do not have 24/7 support staff, but try our best to resolve all issues in a timely manner. If you need any continued support, please feel free to get in touch 🙂

Bioté shop

easy to use, good analytics tools , nice to create a simple campaign like a pop up to engage users to register to your shop

Previous 1