Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

ABBZCO

I used this app on my online store, it is simply brilliant. Very easy to configure popups and banners. I will surely recommend this to any one, especially the owners of new online stores.

September 2, 2020

Woohoo - thanks for the review 🌟 We're here for you if you have any questions!

Urban Integrity

Thanks a lot . Saved me and my customers lots of time. Look forward to more… and... minimum 100 characters

September 2, 2020

Thanks for the review! Keep an eye out for new updates and templates 😊

FishingWithJamie

They have some really nice templates including a bunch of stuff for COVID-19. I made a cool little information popup for the pandemic and it was pretty easy.

June 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! Stay tuned as we continue to launch new templates 👀

Specs Collective

Great app! The options available are the best I've seen, the live chat support was quick and efficient, and it's free.

Boutique One-Fifteen

Love this app! I'm really trying to gain a better social media following and this app seems to be pretty helpful.

Vinny's Digital Emporium

I've been using this app only for a few days but already i have seen results for my storehttps://vinnysdigitalemporium.com. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to build a quality subscribers list.

Gully Boards

Super easy to use. Works really well and able to tailer to exactly what I wanted both in terms of layout and branding.

QORA

amazing app, i got exactly the pop up i wanted and i customized it all the way! it is pretty intuitive and with the pre made layouts it's very easy to get what you want

Pretty Little Rugs

I'm really impressed with this app, it's great! However, I've been having issues with the countdown timer on mobile. I've contacted support but nothing yet, I disabled mobile while it gets fixed.

UPDATE: I received great support from the team thank you Steven for fixing the glitch on the mobile pop up. I'm super happy with this app and how customisable it is, keep up the good work guys! :)

ROLLINGPAPERASIA

Im using this app to only have a pop up msg on my website. They have quite alot going on. I will probably update my review once i have tried their other features.

Please go through their Academy and learn what you require for your store. Their support are quick too (although their working hours are not same as mine). Try not to meddle too much or be an overachiever as there are loads of functions (if you know what you're doing, then go for it).

It is free with their branding which i find it totally acceptable. So in order to return the favour, this is my review and 5 stars!

Thank you Aiva and team. I dont pray, so i cant say that you'll be in my prayers but i did whisper "thank you" to my monitor.

Cheers!