Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Inform Shop21

There are lots of functions within this App and I think the bascis is just enough for most sellers..

LightBrighten

Great customization. There are hundreds of designs to choose from can't wait to try them out. Nice support too. Thank you

September 18, 2020

Thank you for your review! Keep an eye out for new BFCM templates coming soon 👀

My SOS

This is a very straight forward and simple app that anyone can install in mins. I will recommend to anyone.

Thanks for the review 🙏

Tubby Nugget

We've just started trying out the Aiva app for general pop-up news, but I'm loving how easy it is so far to synchronize and design these ads for both desktop and mobile users! Can't wait to see what else we can do with it!

September 18, 2020

Thank you for your review 😊 Please reach out to us on live chat - happy to explore your business goals and show how Aiva can help!

VALUE PLUS WAREHOUSE

i accidentally find this app, it is very easy to use, plus it is free. highly recommend. it is good for promoting business

Haha glad you found Aiva 🙌 Stay tuned for new BFCM templates coming soon 👀

ballbuds

Really responsive and easy to use app. You really don't have to do much to make a really cool popup it's super simple to customize their templates and they have a bunch of cool animations.

September 18, 2020

YAY thanks for the kind words and review 🙏

ABBZCO

I used this app on my online store, it is simply brilliant. Very easy to configure popups and banners. I will surely recommend this to any one, especially the owners of new online stores.

September 2, 2020

Woohoo - thanks for the review 🌟 We're here for you if you have any questions!

Urban Integrity

Thanks a lot . Saved me and my customers lots of time. Look forward to more… and... minimum 100 characters

September 2, 2020

Thanks for the review! Keep an eye out for new updates and templates 😊

Omega Nutrition USA Inc

We use Aiva to ensure that we are ONLY offering discounts to certain visitors, it has helped us increase our sales by double digits. Love it.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for the amazing review! Let's chat so we can share your success with the Aiva community 🚀

GuitarPicked

I like this app its easy to set up quickly and make popups for your website. Very straight forward and easy with all there templates.

September 2, 2020

Thanks for the review - stay tuned for new campaigns 👀🎨

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26