Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Valentine's Games & More

gymgainswim

Really good for offering interactive ways for customers to save. Good priced and the pro plan is amazing.

AmericanDealShop

Great app

ROTU Entertainment

pretty good app... ill update the review after I use it a little bit longer. Seems promising though!

Drone Pro USA

This is an incredible app and it has made my store so much more valuable on a day to day basis. I definitely recommend!

HydratedLeaf

Very easy to use! I enjoy the easy step by step process included here. They also have some really nice seasonal themes as well.

OnlyOneStopShop

Great App, Really improved our sales and email listing. This is the best popup app on shopify......

Fortune's Closet

I love this app. It makes it easy for me to create promotions and upsell in store! It is such a huge time saver and is effective!

Cycle

It's a great app full of free features that you can use to upsell your products and retain your customers. Recommended.

CuddlingPaws

This is honestly one of the best free apps I've ever used on the shopify store. It has so many customization options.

Material dental | CCS Dental

It was very powerfull for our site! Usable and beautiful. With any options on free version. I've like so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24