Ajax Cart Pro

Improves the user experience when purchasing a product.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

My Botanical Heart

This is a very stylish app and I am very pleased how it looks and how it solved my problem. The support is quick and responsive. I would have rated this 5 stars, for sure, if it had worked straight away.

esspodpows

Time spent using app 3 minutes

What a great app! We installed this app in our second store because we are so happy about the entire service which you receive once you sign up. The included help us to make more profit with our products and if we have a question we contact the support team from HukCommerce and receive an answer within few hours. Insane!
This is the app you are looking for!

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app. We truly appreciate it.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

Augista

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app is great, the support is always available and the responses are really quick. Great App if you want to take your website to the next level

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app. We truly appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day.