Ajax Cart Pro

Ajax Cart Pro | Reviews

by HukCommerce Agency

Improves the user experience when purchasing a product.

Pretty Little Gifts

This app helps my business look more professional and for customers to have a better shopping experience.

Mini Muslim

It' perfect! They covered all my needs! Fantastic customer services, fast job! Now the cart finally works fine!

King Exchange Apparel

I highly recommend this app. I contacted customer support and they were able to customize it exactly how I needed it for my theme in a timely manner. Everything looks & works great!

Owllify

Absolute amazing support. Any questions I had were very quickly resolved! Best customer service EVER! this app is just AMAZING!

Efeito Yoga

I tried to install the app on my theme and it didn't work. So I ask for help to install the theme in my store and they did it exactly the way I asked. They attended to every detail that I required. Everything quickly and very professionally. I was very satisfied with the service provided.

Karnoden Shop

After a quick intervention of the developers because of an incompatibility with my website theme, the app works very well. Thanks to them.

DogTalk UK

Good support staff very helpful and easy to communicate with thanks for helping with the Ajax Cart Pro

Happy Hound Treats

Excellent customer service. They quickly responded to and resolved any issue I have asked them about.

DettCitySkylines

Ajax Cart Pro is the greatest app for the Cart notification pop-up. I was looking for hours at the codes and tutorials but this app does it automatically for you. + The support is super friendly and fast! Highly recommend

Hoppibolla

Nice app, very kind support. The app is working with default theme, but the support is really helpful and they adapted it to my theme. Thank you very very much.

Previous 1