Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

la petite lemon

Very easy to operate. Just operated it but it is probably good. It will probably work fine but I can't say yet. It is obv a super early review.

LIMITLESS

I've just made my retargeting ad, hope it will be good, i will update later on the results. fingers crossed :)

Best in Variety

Just installed this app and can't wait to see how it helps my business! I have been looking for a good re targeting company to help my company retain more customers and happy to have found Ako!

Erabella Hair Extensions

Great app, easy to use. Lets see what the ROI on these campaigns will be. excited to have the retargeting activated

Teppanbae

Great user interface... i can say that this is more easy than manually making an ad via FB and Google ad word. please do check this out and try it for yourself :)

La Caverne Des Animaux

Thierry app help me To grow hamster my empire thank you so Muuuuccchhhhhh for this app !?............

MISSY XO

Amazing, easy, Quick. The best method to use if you want to create a facebook campaign ! I used to to Create my facebook ads campaign and it works just fine

Gabriella's BabyCloset

loved it very much will recommend this app for store thanks much for experience look forward to doing more business

Meteorite Cables Store

Great App!
The app is great to use & crazy easy interface. Would recommend to any fellow store owner to boost traffic & conversions.

Oh My Gold LDN

Really easy to set up, which is great as I was not sure what I was doing! Will wait to see the results!