Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

MWAMCS

Really hoping this app helps simplify retargeting the audiences that are coming to my site. We are getting so much traffic, so grateful for a simple tool! Thank you AKO!

Beardaments

It works great and was easy to set-up my first campaign! I'm looking forward to seeing the results. I used another retargeting app, and was running into budget issues, my postings not showing, etc. I think this one is going to be a lot better.

AvailableGift

anthony davis uk the thing i love about the app is so so fast to do ... i am new i love it thanks .

VerticalDominion

Im just starting out with this app. Its pretty easy and simple to use so far and has very flexible plans.

Loot on Crates

We are really having a hard time doing conversions. It would help if this retargetting app would really drive us sales. It is a shame that I can't rearrange the items I can put on the ad but I guess I'd change that in FB's business manager and also the span of time I'd be running the campaign

YogaFitnessa

Very easy app to install, create instant facebook campaign quickly and define all needed settings without difficulty

1 jour 1 sac

Vraiment simple a utiliser. Programmation des campagne en moins de deux minutes. je conseil a tout les novices et meme les autres.

Rawnice

awesome app that makes my facebook ads easy as a dream! I really did not have a long background in ads before finding Ako's app but i made a ton of sales with both facebook and instagram ads by just using their service!

Her Imports

There I was, having low expectations about yet another plugin promising the world.

Was I wrong.

This thing is amazing.

Easy to use. Makes my job super easy!

CrazyCatmom

good app, easy to install.
Jetzt mal schauen was sich daraus noch ergibt. Ein genaues Bild über die Resultate kann ich mir jetzt noch nicht machen.