Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Notebook Love

Looks good as I spoke with a support person who show me how to set it up and answered all my questions... It's the most cost-effective retargeting app. I recommend it.

miarlo

Great app. Makes making retargeting ads for FB super easy. Emily was very helpful answering my questions I had.

UMade

It's super easy to set up this app. We had several new sales from this app during the first week. Worth to try!

Ohmamá Ropa de Maternidad

Please, need real help. My facebook account was blocked, and I am just running a retargeting ad through AKO. TRYING TO REACH YOU IS A PAIN.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're sorry for replying late. Your retargeting campaigns were running pretty great in the first few days! To keep the conversions going, you can create a traffic campaign for reaching more prospects at the same time!

For the payment, if you reinstall the app, you'll select a new plan. However, the new Shopify application charge will replace the existing/previous one, so you won't be charged by the system twice during the same period. Please let us know if you have any further questions. I'm here to help! :)

Regina's Desire Swimwear

Hi! I'm so angry!!! I spent ca. $500 with this app and I haven't buyers!!!!!!! This app work very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Regina. We're sorry for hearing it. We have further looked into your retargeting campaign and found that your daily budget was set a bit too high. Since Facebook retargeting ads only deliver your ads to the audiences who have browsed or engaged with your website, you only need to set €5 to €10 per day to convert your website visitors. Other types of Facebook campaigns need higher budget instead.

To create a more effective retargeting campaign, we highly recommend that you can try our suggested budget and also run a traffic campaign at the same time to bring more potential customers back to your online store. These audiences will be well collected and then converted by our retargeting campaigns more efficiently.

Please let us know if you'd like to talk further with us. We will provide more suggestions on your retargeting strategy. Hope we can optimize your campaigns and help you convert more visitors into customers soon.

StoicReflections

Great app for those who don't want the headaches of setting up and running your own ads on Facebook Business Manager. Helpful team was able to help me when needed.

TUKUTUKUM

Works wonders. Great support and highly effective marketing tool. It took a little over a week to start seeing results. Highly recommended.

June 22, 2020

[Update]
Good news! Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by the Facebook team. Now you're able to manage your existing ads or create new retargeting campaigns in our app. Please let me know if you need any help from us!

Thanks for your feedback. We have checked your account and noticed that your ad account was disabled by Facebook since there's a policy violation issue regarding your ad content from your products or website. However, sometimes the ad system may detect it incorrectly. We've contacted the Facebook team for your case and will keep you posted about the issue!

Easy-sunshine

Great App Great team that is always very helpful and answers very fast They helped me understand better how this works many Thanks

May 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! We hope you convert your website visitors into customers and gain more sales easily. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help. :)

Minnie Way's

I used this app for my store. It works great. highly recommend for anyone who is looking for marketing app

USA Safe Store

Wish I found it sooner. I've spent over a month with ROI hunter easy re targeting. During those months, it's been just issues and the ad cant even get live. With AKO, both campaigns are live within minutes. Great app and user friendly.

April 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. Your retargeting campaigns are running now. Please gain more website traffic by doing more marketing and advertising. Our app will help you convert those visitors. We look forward to working with you. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27