Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

Druk Style Shop

Very easy to use, and loved the results it has brought to me... With a few clicks you can create an advance campaign, that expert would charge a thousand dollars.

Running Surplus

I used the app and it works good, easy to set up and now just want to see roi because roi is what its all about.

Luceras

Very simple to use, clean and user friendly interface and a great support staff. Highly recommended retargeting app.

Bakers Sto N Go

I just signed on with them, hoping it works better than Kit or Shoelace. So far so good but not sure how to maximize yet.

Blaze Season

What an amazing app. Creating an ad has never been this easy. Within 5mins all is set. Thank you Ako you are a life saver

To The Stars Inc.

This retarget app is easy to use with a lot of customization making dynamic ads really easy to set up, while providing more control compared to other apps.

Crafted In Time

Very easy to use, budget range is good and features seem great too! I have only just installed the app and already have an add set up and running on 2 Social Media platforms.

Cheaper Buy The Dozen

it always takes me awhile to write a review ,why you ask i like to see how it works and at the end of the day did it and dose it make money for me the answer is yes and has done for about 5 months now .So if you are looking for an APP that works this is the one

CEO Mansel Milne
Cheaper Buy The Dozen

Misty Bleu Beauty & Fashion Boutique

I love how I can add video and product images from my store. Haven't been able to find one this easy to use

ZADAON

let's crash it =) thanks guy good work i like what you done is amazing app and it should help me to get my lost sales