Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Bakers Sto N Go

I just signed on with them, hoping it works better than Kit or Shoelace. So far so good but not sure how to maximize yet.

Blaze Season

What an amazing app. Creating an ad has never been this easy. Within 5mins all is set. Thank you Ako you are a life saver

To The Stars Inc.

This retarget app is easy to use with a lot of customization making dynamic ads really easy to set up, while providing more control compared to other apps.

Crafted In Time

Very easy to use, budget range is good and features seem great too! I have only just installed the app and already have an add set up and running on 2 Social Media platforms.

Cheaper Buy The Dozen

it always takes me awhile to write a review ,why you ask i like to see how it works and at the end of the day did it and dose it make money for me the answer is yes and has done for about 5 months now .So if you are looking for an APP that works this is the one

CEO Mansel Milne
Cheaper Buy The Dozen

Misty Bleu Beauty & Fashion Boutique

I love how I can add video and product images from my store. Haven't been able to find one this easy to use

ZADAON

let's crash it =) thanks guy good work i like what you done is amazing app and it should help me to get my lost sales

SilkedCo

Just set it up and launched my first ad. Let's see how we do! Love the ease of use so far! Looking forward to learning more.

Canning Interiors

Very simple app to set up and install, it took a maximum of around 5 minutes to get everything filled in and setup. I look forward to seeing the results. Looks like a great App.

la petite lemon

Very easy to operate. Just operated it but it is probably good. It will probably work fine but I can't say yet. It is obv a super early review.