Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Clout Fashion Store

great app! will see how it performs we just installed it on our store. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Black Sheep Cycling

Such an intuitive app. Well done. There needs to be more of these types of apps for Plus merchants, taking advantage of the key features of the platform

Make The Pizza

I tried multiple retargeting apps and this one is by far my favorite, I definitely recommend this because it's all done through your own facebook business account. No funny business!

Metal Expression

I was retargeting very quickly with AKO. The ads were easy to create and I am off to the races in no time. Looking forward to more sales growth. I enjoyed the ease of use and ability to get running quickly.

Jersey Champ

this app helped me scale my campaigns from $25 day to $100 a day. My ROA remained consistent throughout the process.

Twinstar Design

I love how easy this app was to use it. Just started out tho, love to see how this app gotta bring me sales!

Dope Mammies

I'm trying the retargeting i hope i will see good result I will update everyone soon i get the result

American Babe

Used this app for the holidays for retargeting and it was really easy to use! Definitely will continue to use it.

victors-product

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

NNA Store

Bien pour l instant, jespère que l application fonctionne vraiment et convertis. Je sais pas trop quoi dire d autre mais c est facil a programmer et parametrer en tout cas.