Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Olde Church Emporium

Great App just started using it but easy to load and use. Hopeful it will work well for us. Will report back in a couple of weeks with the results.

Little Whirlwinds

Very easy to set up - hoping for better (and more honest) results than a previous app I have tried. Fingers crossed.

bare-soaps

So far so good. It was quite easy to set up and very intuitive. The real test will be how this performs during the holidays.

Everything Mary

I'm using this app for retargeting and it has COMPLETELY simplified the entire process! I'm excited to see what kind of ROI we get out of it!

Maguari Store

It's Good to use this APP. Highly recommended from my side. Thanks AKo

Sw!tch

Great app, it really helps you to setup your marketing. Its really easy to use and integrades perfectly with fb.

Discountsaleuk

I used this app for facebook retargetting. I really like the easy installation and ad creation. Hopefully it does what it intended to do by retargetting.

Sullen Art Co.

So far so good, easy to set up and get going. All from my phone, couldn’t be easier to use, and the dynamic ad retargeting is awesome

The Flourishing Stone

Great app, very happy so far with my experience and I'll definitely be continuing my use with this awesome tool.

Modern Vision

Much better app than ROI Hunter Easy. Much more efficient and better customer service with analytics.