Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Consistently Trendy

I have just installed this app I don't know if it will do well but oke.. Can't wait for it to show good results.

Sassy Classy Fly

I used this app to help me with getting ahold of some of the floater business out there that need to see things more than once. We'll see how this goes. Easy to set up.

Discountsaleuk

I used this app for facebook retargetting. I really like the easy installation and ad creation. Hopefully it does what it intended to do by retargetting.

Sullen Art Co.

So far so good, easy to set up and get going. All from my phone, couldn’t be easier to use, and the dynamic ad retargeting is awesome

The Flourishing Stone

Great app, very happy so far with my experience and I'll definitely be continuing my use with this awesome tool.

Modern Vision

Much better app than ROI Hunter Easy. Much more efficient and better customer service with analytics.

ØNSK

Good app. Looking forward to continue getting more good results. Very easy to use and makes it very easy to set up campaigns.

Ollie Makes Five

easy to use. enjoying it so far will see how the adds do once they start running on facebook over the weekend

CUADRART

I have been using AKO for another of our stores and it works awesome, providing high ROI. Super easy to use as well. Can't wait to see the results in my new store. Check it out: www.cuadrart.com

LOVE TESS BOTANICS

great app.gggfgvcvcvcvcvgvv vcvcccghgchgvvcvcvcfxccvgjgvcvvcvcvcvgcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv