Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

IfacilShop.com

This is the first time that i use this app and i think that it works well, sales take time and patience to give a great feedback

MASONIC VIBE

I used this app long time ago for my first store. Now I use it again. This is a great app to increase more sales. Helpful for my business. Easy to use and easy to setup.

BAGGY

Easy to setup and i found some of the features very helpful, like advanced targeting. Hope the ROI be high enough to upgrade my plan.

Anabolic Shop

Love it, very user-friendly and helpful app. I was able to set up a retargeting ad in a couple of minutes

OhlalaGift

This is really a great app. I have got some incredible ROI very easily. The app is working alone for me ! I can controll all the ads in my Facebook Business manager. I recommand

My Dear Sex Doll

great appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

IC Smarties

I think this app is awesome, it has really helped me a lot. It has more than doubled my revenue. Thanks :)

Herstler

I used this app to market my business, get more traffic and sales. The app is fairly easy to use and hopefully everything goes great . First day using the app.

Shirtasaurus

So far easy to use, just starting to try it out. Will report back after a proper trial period is used

Real Life Rosary

The app was super easy to install which is a huge plus compared to so many apps out there. I have a huge promotion going on right now for a giveaway and Ako seems like the perfect tool for retarget all of those visitors.