Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

styleveo

I used this app and i really loved it because it's so esay to be used with no complications i recommend it.

Albert Weiss Collection

Easy to setup. Now, to wait an see. If I am prompted for another rating after a few weeks, then I will update it. If it is not updated by October 1, 2018 then most of these reviews are just regarding setup and not completely useful.

Cool Tools HVAC-R

This app is amazingly easy to use, so much easier than navigating facebook ads by myself! Up and running with my ads in less than 5 minutes.

Kylani

I have just started for the moment I am quite satisfied, I hope to have good results now
the use is simple and fast.

TrendSetters

Very easy to set up can't wait to see the results the silver plan is what I'm using for now but a upgrade will be needed

Architectural House Designs Australia

Looks simple so far - lets hope it works!

Gizmocow

Giving this bad boy a go! Seems easy to use s far

Punkraveofficial

easy to set up. hope it works. Lookign forward to more sales

Sharifahtrd

Still in beginning stage. So far everything seem to work. Waiting to get more sales

Boutique Academia

This was easy to install and pretty intuitive after the included conference call answered all my questions. I can't say how effective it will be, but I've had a lot of difficulty trying to run my retargeting campaigns myself, so I'll be really excited if these are effective. It sure beats spending my limited time carefully managing my campaigns myself.