Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

StylishwomanWorld

This app is very helpful, it provides great results , it helps to retarget people who visited your website

Grunge Attire

So far, so good. Easy-to-setup and easy to create referral ads with.
I don't have a great deal of experience with referral ads, but this has helped. The only downfall is that I couldn't manually change the products in the free package.

MexMade

Incredibly easy to set up, app is super intuitive and you don't have to make any effort to get it working!

Wanderatic Apparel

Easy and simple to use , so far so good, liking it. Everything is understandable. Will wait a bigger review after some time. Cheers!

Keto Freedom

Just started with this App and so far everything is looking great. It is real easy to set up retargeting campaigns

Jordyyystore

Great app for facebook ads and retargeting. Helped me get more exposure to my facebook page and more traffic to my website.

Exotic Aquaristic

It is such a good app. Thanks guys.Very simple and easy.It has many cool features ... Give it a shot....

Xs & Os

Ease of use. Easy to install. We will see when the ad runs if it helps us with our sales. Will update then.

gadgetelectronics

the simplicity of the app is AMAZING!!!!! i have alot of visitors but no buyings hopefully this app can retarget and convert them

Top Spec U.S.

Very easy to configure - much better than the others I've tried. We will see how the results look after running it for a while.